Nov 18, 2023
SERN and the Commitee of 300 developed LHC in order to create a new world order in which they abuse the time and space to rule the world with an iron grip.
El, Psy, Kongroo.
But for realsies, the new elements you can produce in LHC's and other particle colliders are highly unstable due to them being extremely radioactive and their halflives being extremely short, there's really no use for them in any way other than the novelty of a new element being discovered, the smallest elements are usually the most "stable" ones (the exception being iron which apparently is the most stable, it is "small" but not the smallest).
we are discussing on f95...the CIA will think something unhealthy:KEK::illuminati: in general , in Russia they are conducting experiments with plasma~ and the Japanese are creating Skynet with a quantum computer

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
How comes nobody ever talks about Urka's, for example, cock having girth almost as big as length, and her length should be impressive. That basically looks like a poof
:BootyTime:And the fact that a centaur's cock is incompatible with the life of any creature in this game , except the mountain

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
God I love this game. The MC has some premium bussy. Are there any similar games to this that you guys can recommend? No 3d visual novels please
Futadom World, all Fenoxo games (TiTs, coc etc), Flexible Survival, Among Cults, Sex Valley.

In reality ToA is pretty unique, so none of the above games are that similar... They have futadom though.

Reactions: WasteAway

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
If you want to read trap on futa stories, sometimes with illustrations, you can check out Majalis hentaifoundry

Reactions: Fyo
May 3, 2024
Futadom World, all Fenoxo games (TiTs, coc etc), Flexible Survival, Among Cults, Sex Valley.

In reality ToA is pretty unique, so none of the above games are that similar... They have futadom though.
Thank you! So long as there's a sissy trap getting fucked in the ass and becoming everyone's cum toilet, I'll take anything even if it's not futa.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How comes nobody ever talks about Urka's, for example, cock having girth almost as big as length, and her length should be impressive. That basically looks like a poof
I did in fact bring this up, that Urka had a wider cock than the Demon King, then it was changed in an update the week after

etorphlne

Jul 30, 2024
:unsure: Seems like both of you didn't check the OP. This weekend is v0.3.47.4
Yeah, my bad. Just not quite used to F95 - is it common for the OP to have the newest version cited but distribute an older one via its links? I'm only seeing the 3.47.0 file links.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, my bad. Just not quite used to F95 - is it common for the OP to have the newest version cited but distribute an older one via its links? I'm only seeing the 3.47.0 file links.
Those are the monthly releases. If you want the latest weekly, then download the monthly if you don't already have it and then download the Java version. Next replace the jar file in the monthly with the one from the Java download.

etorphlne

Jul 30, 2024
Those are the monthly releases. If you want the latest weekly, then download the monthly if you don't already have it and then download the Java version. Next replace the jar file in the monthly with the one from the Java download.
Ohhh, got it. Appreciated!

Reactions: PBS666
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes