Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Meanwhile her encounter: make her fall on knees, force the weapon out of her hands, beat her up, pull her hood over her head and drill her hole.
>beat her up
THOSE BOOTY CHEEKS WERE MADE FOR SPANKING, NOT HER FACE CHEEKS, WE NEVER MAKE SELKIE CRY SADNESS!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Great, will you answer my question please.
no.gif
Someone else already did.
1726274543006.png
If you need more specific help, you need to be more specific in your request.

"how the hell do you play this game?" is like asking someone "how the hell do you drive this car?"

What are you having difficulty in understanding about the game?
Is it the movement?
The battle mechanics?
The decision tree for certain desired outcomes?
What?

stevenshmeven

Apr 30, 2024
View attachment 4031278
Someone else already did.
View attachment 4031281
If you need more specific help, you need to be more specific in your request.

"how the hell do you play this game?" is like asking someone "how the hell do you drive this car?"

What are you having difficulty in understanding about the game?
Is it the movement?
The battle mechanics?
The decision tree for certain desired outcomes?
What?
Thank you I didnt see that post lol, I don't really understand the Battle mechanics

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
>beat her up
THOSE BOOTY CHEEKS WERE MADE FOR SPANKING, NOT HER FACE CHEEKS, WE NEVER MAKE SELKIE CRY SADNESS!
Well, considering she throws her born a few days ago babies against the tree trunks like nothing, she shouldn't suffer that much from abuse.

But imagine ToA as novel. Fighting sequences with slashing enemies with your sword, and having sex then when you're bruised and bleed from various places. Gruesome.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Catgirl Spitroast Catversion 1 No MC.png

Heyo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the lovely Urka x Trudy animation, the first one from our new animator! They're still getting up to speed, so it only has a little bit of variation currently, but it looks and feels really good~

We're still working the new werewolf stuff, including more buttplug play - it'll be up next, along with the Monster Town improvements and animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 4035557

Heyo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the lovely Urka x Trudy animation, the first one from our new animator! They're still getting up to speed, so it only has a little bit of variation currently, but it looks and feels really good~

We're still working the new werewolf stuff, including more buttplug play - it'll be up next, along with the Monster Town improvements and animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
but where is... where is the freakin... gabba goo? (the art)

love it, I was concerned something happened to you, I woke up, and you usually post it by 4am, and indidnt see it, I thought you were kidnapped by someone or something.

im glad youre fine :), thank you for your contributions

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
but where is... where is the freakin... gabba goo? (the art)

love it, I was concerned something happened to you, I woke up, and you usually post it by 4am, and indidnt see it, I thought you were kidnapped by someone or something.

im glad youre fine :), thank you for your contributions
Ehh its just the Weekly release in the middle of the night for me, If am to tired I'll just post em the next day.

Reactions: Lebrix and Poop777
4.50 star(s) 149 Votes