aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
I want the impotent trait to affect the game more, like when your dick is called a "wet noodle" by the bandit. I hope this gets expanded in the future because I find such details quite exhilerating

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I was wandering if after years I'm the only one who really craves to see more Ogre art
youre not the only one. she needs more thats for sure, im thinking of the one where she sits on you and you go into her anus. perfect example of how to fuck up people's week.

would be cool tho, like when you have showcase of the dick going in, why not showcase you being inside and massaging her from there

Reactions: death angel

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
Game looks interesting, just not interested in the MC being a trap. Any option or mods to be a futa or female?
kinda? in character customization screen you can select stuff like big butt/chest/lips and a more feminine appearance.
considering how many futa characters in the game count as futas and none have vaginas, it's safe to say you can call Hiro that in this scenario

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Generic Makeout 04.png

Heyo, newww weekly!

The patron-voted Werewolf x Catgirl art is here and it is... nnf. We need to animate it ASAP. It's so good, featuring the werewolves (up to three of 'em!), Cait the Catgirl, and Hiro, the latter two being fucked in the ass and mouth by the former. The Hiro portion of this already existed, but it was always planned to get Cait in on the action, and now she's here, and she looks lovely~

We've expanded some of the associated scenes, and we've also added new and expanded scenes to the Minotauress game over. There's more Werewolf Stuff coming down the pike, and I'm pretty excited about that.

Next up is the patron-voted Urka x Trudy animation, along with said Werewolf Stuff, and we're almost done with the monster town background animation, as well (the penultimate existing background to be animated - all that's left once it's done is the Camping background).

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Damn.
That was extremely hot, I love hiro having a sub partner as well

Now lets talk about Bandit fucking Black Knight for being mean to Hiro...

Reactions: gtamal

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro and Cait can agree on one thing, no matter their side of the war

Futa girls are sweet

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.48.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Haven't played story mode in a while. Coming back to it, mana regen is very wonky and can make things more difficult than they should be. I'm not seeing it restore beyond 10 no matter how long you rest.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Now that we have additional companion endings with Alma and Urka, the next logical step obviously is Selkie, she needs more broodmothers.

Reactions: Twiton

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone have a good strategy for beating the tentacle witch in story mode? I've only ever beaten her in adventure mode by being overleveled. Her attacks cost 0 stability, can disarm you in one or two strikes, and cause massive armor/shield damage on top of everything else.

aspbody

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone have a good strategy for beating the tentacle witch in story mode? I've only ever beaten her in adventure mode by being overleveled. Her attacks cost 0 stability, can disarm you in one or two strikes, and cause massive armor/shield damage on top of everything else.
I didn't have much difficulty beating her with fireballs or paralyzing thunder strikes

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I remember an exploit working when you could cause her some significant bleeding, like 10 or 15, then you make sure you trip by using stability costing techniques, lie Prone and let her use your mouth.

But maybe it doesn't work with new AI

4.50 star(s) 149 Votes