anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
you can turn off the futa+ in the options, but afaik it just changes the ogre and the innkeeper, and ogre isnt that sexy to be honest.
innkeeper on the other hand... GOD DAYUM
There is also some gay stuff in the brothel, in Warlock's post-loss scenes if you choose "to love ass sex", as an option in the Centaur bad end, and in loss scenes to the Ghost. I think that's all of it?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Is all the content Futa/male or is there male/male content as well and how much ?
Every girl is a futa so you could just think of it as all femboy sex, though this artstyle lends to it extremely well regardless. There are some girls that could possibly not be futa like Persephone, but that could just be the dev hasn't had the time to show us the dick in full display yet since every girl thus far has a dick.

Selkie the goblin 'female' was what got me into this. And the Dark knight and demon lord are amazing to look at too. I wish they had impreg possibilities, but their patreon is a warzone of ideas...

Reactions: NoOnecares007

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
There is also some gay stuff in the brothel, in Warlock's post-loss scenes if you choose "to love ass sex", as an option in the Centaur bad end, and in loss scenes to the Ghost. I think that's all of it?
I don't think they have art, but you also have the whole prostitution thing in the alley (not the brothel) where you can spend days sucking people off.

4.50 star(s) 149 Votes