PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone got any ideas for Halloween cosplay/fancy dress that the characters would wear this year? Might consider commissioning Maca to make some.
Dark Knight Terminator? Or if you meant sexy, Hiro The Barbarian:giggle:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe a gothic lolita style lingerie on Hiro. The whole package : stockings, garter belt, black fancy panties, fancy see through nightgown and a choker around his neck. Make him super pale, with blood red lips so he kinda looks like a vampire :unsure:
Dark Knight Terminator? Or if you meant sexy, Hiro The Barbarian:giggle:
The Vampire idea seems too hyperspecific, but it does remind me that I wanted art of Pale Bride dressed as Lady D (heh). Dark Knight as the Terminator, hmm. The Lady one from 3?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
soooooooo...
trudy's "stand" animation is impossible to obtain?
played the whole story and tried all of her encounters on normal, no sight of the animation

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
For this spooky month, what about hummmm a Mummy?...yeah need more ideas for characters
Costumes tho? Probably Warlock Baroness Voodoo
Scenes, hiro getting suck by the ghost he can't see buhhhh very scary

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
The Vampire idea seems too hyperspecific, but it does remind me that I wanted art of Pale Bride dressed as Lady D (heh). Dark Knight as the Terminator, hmm. The Lady one from 3?
Best I can think of is a nun costume or an animal themed one like a penguin. The Kill Bill jumpsuit would be neat. Maybe Trudy could wear a red riding hood costume.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I just discovered this game and played through the entirety of it, loved it but missed so much. With only 18% Scenes Seen and only 4 achievements obtained. I thought in coming in the thread to check stuff maybe, but 1097 pages is something else... And the search function barely works the way it is supposed to.

Is the wiki linked on the 1st page good?

• Red Heart

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Not like you need it. Sunderer is still better, as it applies to every single hit you do, even those done while doing defensive actions.
Perk points are always useful until you max out your stats with them. Now you'll need to grind around 3 more levels to have both stats and Sunderer on you and play as comfortably. Skill points are usually not an issue.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I just discovered this game and played through the entirety of it, loved it but missed so much. With only 18% Scenes Seen and only 4 achievements obtained. I thought in coming in the thread to check stuff maybe, but 1097 pages is something else... And the search function barely works the way it is supposed to.

Is the wiki linked on the 1st page good?
The wiki is filled by one person basically. If you need to find scenes you missed, yes, it's mostly good, it mentions them as they were in version 3.33. The location and choices to get them.

keksdee

Sep 25, 2017
How to Install and Run on Mac (step by step)​
  1. Download the latest Java and Mac version available. (You don't have to download Mac if you have a v0.3.35.3 version or newer already downloaded.)​
  2. Extract the Mac zip. (just double click it)​
  3. Right click the Java file and choose "copy".​
  4. Open Mac folder, right click the game file and choose "Show Package Contents", next open the "Contents" folder, then right click the "Resources" folder and choose "Paste Item". Finally it will ask you if you want to replace the Java file, choose "Replace".​
  5. Now just run the game!​
Troubleshooting​

If you get a pop-up saying it can't be opened because its from an unidentified developer, follow the next steps.​
  1. Go to "Settings" and select "Privacy and Security".
  2. Scroll down to "Security" and make sure "App Store and Identified Developer" is selected.
  3. Select "cancel" on the pop-up from the game, and go back to "Settings".
  4. Underneath "App Store and Identified Developer" you will see the option to "Allow" the game to open, click it. (it might ask for your password to make changes)
  5. If you run the game again it should work! (It worked for me)
Hey, I've followed all the instructions -- updated java install and copied to replace the jre, used chmod, still not working. I still get the "can't be opened message" when launching the .exe (chmod previously fixed this for me but not anymore) and the java file doesn't do anything when I run it. What should I do?

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, I've followed all the instructions -- updated java install and copied to replace the jre, used chmod, still not working. I still get the "can't be opened message" when launching the .exe (chmod previously fixed this for me but not anymore) and the java file doesn't do anything when I run it. What should I do?
Huh ? Launch the exe ? That's for Windows only.
Replace the jre ? What for ?
Why not just download the Mac app and replace the Talesofandrogyny.jar (inside the app when a new one is available (the "java" download as it is called here) ? Already described here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-10806895
If the app won't run, it's probably because of Gatekeeper. Chmod won't help you there, but xattr will. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-9713214

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes