qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Why are there so many instant death actions in the storymode, without a way to go back except wherever your last save happened to be?
Just drop a quicksave before doing anything you're not familiar with. It takes 2 seconds.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The cheeks are too puffy and the cheekbones are a bit too high up compared to previous arts. When I first saw the art first thing came to my mind was "stereotypical inbred Alabama farm girl" if you know what I mean...
Or it's just my post nut clarity making excuses.
I get what you mean. She is not as pretty as she's in her other scenes, specially compared to the BJ one. Damn does she look gorgeous there.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Because you touch yourself inappropriately. And as a fellow degenerate i cannot judge you for that.

Nope. Some of us pious men are here for loving handholding with our drowfu.
We all know that Hiro sadly settles for being a slut to most of these ladies, when we all wanna settle down with them. As bottoms, tops, switches or even asexuals.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think they are talking about F95's Promotion Rule #1 - One update per week will be promoted.
By releasing weekly updates, ToA is constantly promoted on the Latest Updates.
The Latest Updates rule was implemented on Sep 15, 2019. Majalis did weekly updates way before that.
But how is that "abusing the latest updates system", that's what i would like to know, since Majalis has been doing the weeklies way before that?

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes