jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
is there any straight scenes?
ya, there's the harpy, the female goblin, werewolf, innkeeper and ogre if you have the option set for it, bandit, pucca, slime, vampires, dullahan, mouth fiend, one of the prostitutes, mimic, wasp girl, spider girl, demon lord, dark knight, warlock, the glory hole visitors during girls night, minotaur, cat girl, kitsune, dryad, Lupa, Merrybelle, cultists, orc, centaur, giant, naga, goddess, ettin, fire elemental, and Jester

if you mean scenes involving chicks without dicks there's the gadgeteer, brothel madam, one of the prostitutes, an elf, sperm bank nurse, angel, shopkeep, and tentacle witch (maybe). some only have scenes or exist in story mode

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Catgirl Spitroast Catversion 1 Wolf 3.png

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time we've got the Hiro Pregnancy animation, along with some expansion of those scenes, as well as new scenes for the werewolf, some previously inaccessible scenes with the goblin if you're her babymama and you've been on a date with her, and some fixes, as well.

Next up, from the survey we've got some new Slime stuff, and hopefully the mermaid extended ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Jul 22, 2017
This time we've got the Hiro Pregnancy animation, along with some expansion of those scenes, as well as new scenes for the werewolf, some previously inaccessible scenes with the goblin if you're her babymama and you've been on a date with her, and some fixes, as well.
Is this the correct description? This seems to be a copy of the description for the last weekly, and doesn't line up with what the patch is actually implementing.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
ya, there's the harpy, the female goblin, werewolf, innkeeper and ogre if you have the option set for it, bandit, pucca, slime, vampires, dullahan, mouth fiend, one of the prostitutes, mimic, wasp girl, spider girl, demon lord, dark knight, warlock, the glory hole visitors during girls night, minotaur, cat girl, kitsune, dryad, Lupa, Merrybelle, cultists, orc, centaur, giant, naga, goddess, ettin, fire elemental, and Jester

if you mean scenes involving chicks without dicks there's the gadgeteer, brothel madam, one of the prostitutes, an elf, sperm bank nurse, angel, shopkeep, and tentacle witch (maybe). some only have scenes or exist in story mode
Wait...Dark Knight?Merrybelle?Naga?Jester?

How you get theses scenes?

Edit:I might realize that Girls with Dick are still Girls in this context...but still, hope there is scene without images if you top them

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.49.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Worked fine until I upgraded to a new phone now I get this message every five to ten minutes
try using fast world map option, disabling sfx and and camera shake in options, going easy on the skip button and playing the game after closing all background stuff and clearing cache or maybe just restarting the phone and then playing.
guess phone ran out of memory so these might help but im actually a dumbdumb and dont know for sure 100%

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Wait...Dark Knight?Merrybelle?Naga?Jester?

How you get theses scenes?

Edit:I might realize that Girls with Dick are still Girls in this context...but still, hope there is scene without images if you top them
I don't quite understand your question, but there's a generic top animation, and special artwork for the goblins and brigand. If you want to fuck a pussy - one of the vampires, the angel, or the madam

Reactions: ManedWolf

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
No like...Top Scenes

If you beat them by topping I mean
You can top ordinary Naga when you defeat her, though it's very short.

You can have Jester jump on your dick if RNG works in Game of Luck. And there's an encounter with Jester in Story Mode if you manage to live through battle with her until she gets an erection.

• I just jizzed my pants

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
>Jester and Naga

Nice, very nice, hope they get more.

Specially Minotaur and Alma
Minotauress: you let her do it with her boobs, but stop her from making you cum. You ask for rodeo and with 10 Strength, Endurance, Agility you can fuck her.

Alma has two different scenarios where you hypnotize her and fuck. First one when meeting her in her mansion. With enough Magic you return her spell to her and make her submit. Another one is when she's recruited, and with enough Magic you ask to do the same.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Alma has two different scenarios where you hypnotize her and fuck. First one when meeting her in her mansion. With enough Magic you return her spell to her and make her submit. Another one is when she's recruited, and with enough Magic you ask to do the same.
You can already work your "magic" on her if you lack the charm to do so ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes