figgledigglegiggle

Jul 22, 2017
nope tried putting the bin from .24.2 to .25 and still doesn't open. something else must be missing
Nothing's missing, I made a similar mistake.

Make sure you have the .25 JAR file, and the .25 exe/apk. You need everything in the Mega folder, PLUS the previous version's bin.

I agree it's a bother, and I hope the kind person to drop next month's version doesn't do the same thing.

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
They have had some slumps and their rate of content is kinda slow in respect you are getting about 1-2 CGIs per month with not much past that.

Reactions: lobo321

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
I withdrew my support due to the milking. I think he took a 1 or 2 month break but I have not been following it.

Herbia

Jun 17, 2017
Besides, is it even possible to beat the ogre? I cleared the map beating the harpy and the bandit, obtaining her weapon +1; I got a loan from the bank to buy a breastplate and I went against him at full health. He's either impossible to beat or I'm missing something.
I noticed the combat system works better now anyway.

beaujet

May 14, 2017
How? How the fuck do you get it to fucking work!? I spent 1 hour! trying to get it to work. i need detailed instructions for how to get it to work. I tried to start it, only for it to not start. Help.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes