NinaThePuppy

Aug 27, 2017
Besides, is it even possible to beat the ogre? I cleared the map beating the harpy and the bandit, obtaining her weapon +1; I got a loan from the bank to buy a breastplate and I went against him at full health. He's either impossible to beat or I'm missing something.
I noticed the combat system works better now anyway.
I recommend being a mage, level 3 fire ball (or whatever its called) does like 10 a hit and it will kill most things pretty fast

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The new armor system has really ruined the game for me. I can't kill the orc anymore or arachne. They dmg me but i can't dmg them at all.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
no no, let me guess. the error log attached to this post was caused because i don't have java 1.8.0+ installed wasn't it?

if that is the case then there's absolutely nothing i can do about it because java simply will not update past 1.7.whatever on my laptop. heck, 1.8.0 won't even install. all it'll do when i try installing it is start 2 installation processes then simply stall. said processes will use around 14,000k memory or something with 0 cpu usage and that's it. no amount of waiting or anything will get it to work.

believe me, i've tried. though i think i know of one solution that could work. maybe try and do like the creator of the game Lilith's Throne (pretty sure that game uses java 1.8.something) and include the necessary java related stuff with the game itself... or did you already do that? well, regardless, here's the error log it gave me after it opened then closed the game automatically the instant i double clicked the .exe.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
changelog btw
Version: 0.1.26.1
- Naga encounter!
- She can wrap you up if you're on the ground - you won't be able to escape unless you can overpower her or she runs out of stamina
- She has a very different set of encounter possibilities if you scout out her cave beforehand or not
- Started to enhance the brothel
- Added new Brothel Madame art
- More options
- Lady of the Night doesn't cause a game over as quickly, and gives warning in advance, so more prostitution can be done on each playthrough
- Sex perks got a rename, and "Cock Lover" perk was added
- Added cave background for Spider and Naga battles.
- Can now see perk descriptions by hovering over them on the Character screen
- Added Angel battle background
- Lowered armor score for enemy armor.
- Fixed Focus Energy - this skill, which regenerates mana and increase endurance, was not previously working properly
- Enemies will no longer initiate sixty-nine on a chastitied character
- Replaced spider cum with eggs
- Updates to credits screen
- Fixed crash bug when player character has no actions.
Version: 0.1.26.0 - "Armored" update
New features:
- Implemented armor! For purchase at the blacksmith
- Armor currently has three slots, covering two places - upper body and lower body
- Doll on battle screen shows where armor is
- Armor is hit/broken by attacks with the proper height
- Armor worn on the leg must be destroyed or removed before underwear can be destroyed or removed
- Lower body armor/underwear that obscures the backdoor must be removed or destroyed before anal penetration in most cases
- Pervert screen bestiary
- Can now view CG for different characters on the Pervert screen
- Added new "Inventory" screen, accessible from the world map
- HP/Stamina/Stability/Bleed/Armor changes in battle for a given turn now appear on the UI
- Some sex stats are now visible on the character screen
- Job class now shows on character screen
- Status effects like bleed now display on the Character screen, as well as character health
New content:
- Angel encounter (encountered in the second fort-looking place)!
- Harpy story mode encounter!
- Brigand story mode encounter!
- Ogre story mode ogre encounter expanded
- New Gadgeteer (Merchant) branches, including a new game over! Can now revisit the Gadgeteer
- Trudy cowgirl art added
- Implemented a new spell - Weakening Curse, currently story mode only. Halves enemy strength for its duration, which increases with Magic score
- Displays in battle under opponent's paper doll
- Added more in battle dialog for enemies
- Added clubs - weapons that don't cause bleed - to the shop in skirmish mode
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Reduced food cost!
- Tweaked world gen for more encounters
- Reduced knockdown on ogre's "Smash" ability
- Added "Rip" ability to Ogre for removing lower body armor and underwear. Ogre will also now wait much longer before grabbing you.
- Story mode shopkeep now gifts you a large potion
- Fixed spider facesitting
- Renamed "Bird Lover" to "Cuckoo for Cuckoo"

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just.. wondering about something and I know it's a silly question but... (I apologize, this is one of my favorite fetish :FeelsBadMan:), if someone knows of course: by any chance.. it is expected some kind of... impregnation in here? In the future? The dev ever thought about something like this? I mean by the MC of course since it's a trap and not a futa or something and the enemies if I remember correctly, have even female parts - last time I checked was a really, really older version of the game so maybe I'm mistaken xD

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes