Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Always been putting off playing this but I'm finally here. I see that there is Java for download however I know nothing of java. Is it safe to download and how. I see that its an executable but I have learn to not trust those on the interment. Anyone who can help, I would appreciate it.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
There's a lot of stuff to figure out in this game.. Thought I'd post a bunch of random questions in case someone can answer them of the top of their mind:

• Any reason to stay pure? Getting down to slut as quick as possible seems good to open up options. I typically get down to zero fairly quick. What are the actual purity ranks? How many needs to drop before getting to slut?
  • How does scouting levels work? I see levels 1-4 on the map. And I can click on a scouting button. And there's a surveyor perk, and I'm guessing it's linked to Perception.
  • The perks you get automatically from encounters. Why are some of them green (like Perfect Bottom), while some are red (like Cock Lover). Is there some disadvantage of levelling up the red skills?
  • Willpower loss and gains seems a bit random. I guess no willpower can lead to some game over situations. How do you earn willpower? Seems like random events to me.
  • What's a soul crystal for?
  • Is there a bonus or disadvantage of getting various offspring?
  • Any trick to use magic while not getting decimated while you cast? If using higher level magic, it seems to take multiple turns to cast, so even if I try to time it to then opponent retreats back, I often take lots of damage while casting.
  • One of my toons is showing 106/770 equip load (13%) and lists a 14% penalty. Are you getting penalized for keeping too much stuff in inventory? What is that 14% penalty affecting?
  • There's a lot of sex stands.. Like Doggy Style and Prone Bone.. But there seems to be no skill that moves you to those stands. Are all those stands just possible if the opponent force you into that stand or something?
The famdom wiki also has quite a bit of info I see.. But haven't found answers to the above yet..

Last edited:

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
There's a lot of stuff to figure out in this game.. Thought I'd post a bunch of random questions in case someone can answer them of the top of their mind:

• Any reason to stay pure? Getting down to slut as quick as possible seems good to open up options. I typically get down to zero fairly quick. What are the actual purity ranks? How many needs to drop before getting to slut?
  • There's achievements for a successful run where you keep your virginity. Low purity can force you into some sex scenes, but I dont think there's many Game Overs for it (those are reserved for the sex perks you get when raped).
    [*]How does scouting levels work? I see levels 1-4 on the map. And I can click on a scouting button. And there's a surveyor perk, and I'm guessing it's linked to Perception.
    When you scout you increase the amount of information you can see on nearby tiles. There are also a fair amount of encounters that take into account how much you've scouted the tile beforehand. Scout lowers every time you move.
    [*]The perks you get automatically from encounters. Why are some of them green (like Perfect Bottom), while some are red (like Cock Lover). Is there some disadvantage of levelling up the red skills?
    Red perks can result in negative results during encounters, while Green ones will not.
    [*]Willpower loss and gains seems a bit random. I guess no willpower can lead to some game over situations. How do you earn willpower? Seems like random events to me.
    Willpower is used to avoid sexual encounters (though you can choose not to use the willpower), it's rarely handed out in encounters; one early source is to beat a centaur and then have sex with it.
    [*]What's a soul crystal for?
    They are used to upgrade your Magic (in the skills/perks screen), or to upgrade your gear in towns.
    [*]Is there a bonus or disadvantage of getting various offspring?
    No advantage, beyond unlocking different encounters for the Goblin and Mermaid
    [*]There's a lot of sex stands.. Like Doggy Style and Prone Bone.. But there seems to be no skill that moves you to those stands. Are all those stands just possible if the opponent force you into that stand or something?
    The stances require that you be in the related situation (getting fucked face down, giving a blowjob, eating ass, etc.), which can be instigated by the opponent (on a successful grapple) or yourself (when they enemy is knocked down, or by using seduction skills & getting in position).

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
There's a lot of stuff to figure out in this game.. Thought I'd post a bunch of random questions in case someone can answer them of the top of their mind...
1. Purity is mostly for immersion. And many things in this game are to roleplay. As it was mentioned, you need to stay virgin for some achievements. Some characters will tempt you to get banged if your Purity is low, notably Ettin if talking to them.
2. Scouting is a fundamental mechanic. On scouting level 1 you see the terrain in front of you, on level 2 you see the hint on character you meet, on level 3 you see the particular character. Also you will find characters that ambush you if your scouting level was less than 2 or 3. Higher Perception gives you permanently high scouting (always 2 or 3), you can raise it by tapping the button, but it consumes food, and you don't want that.
3. Red Perks can give you game overs on certain characters. For example Bitch perk 3 leads to game over with werewolves after getting banged by them.
4. Willpower sometimes is lost on certain characters if your Purity is low/you have red perks. In other cases you can call it random, but it happens when somebody tempts you. If you want to know the events that give Willpower, check the wiki for Status/Lewd.
5. Soul crystals are for magic (magic sucks on 95%) or upgrades (they are mostly for fun and role-playing, not much for usefulness).
6. Offspring is for the fun of it and role-playing. But there's a goblin game over for having a lot of offspring with her.
7. Magic in this game is hard to use. I never bothered, though they say simple healing is a good helper. If you want to tank better, you need better armor.
8. Percentage for the weight is changing on the level of your Endurance, it seems. I personally don't know why is it even shown to the player. What I understand is when your penalty is 3, you need very high Endurance, around 8, to have comfortable stamina regeneration.
9. I made this page for sexual stances: It tells you what stance you need to have to let opponent take you in this stance. It also tells you what stance your opponent needs to have to let you take them. Of course, you need your cock erected to do that and they need their cock erected to do you (meaning the character twice fills the bar of arousal somehow, I do that with Full Nelson -> Make Out stance, yes, it sound tricky)

I highly recommend you to use the Search option on this forum and search for the words of things you need to know, because they are being answered for 6 years now

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a place where I can download the game sprites? I'm obsessed with using Alma's face png as a profile picture, she's gorgeous
What Bøb69 said.

Her battle UI image is enemies/portraits/warlock.png, close-ups of her face are characters/companions/Alma [1-3].png and two very sweet expressions can be found here: enemies/warlock/Warlock Portal Cock [1-2].png. Hope this helps!

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes