Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah all of those voting options wold be good, not sure which I would like most.

the shop keeper enhanced could be okay

Goblin: More lascivious action could be nice too.

the Blond werewolf, yeah maybe, but there is a lot of werewolf stuff already.

NPC outfits would probably be a mess, as there would be so many images to add, and instigate into the story.

My thinking on it :unsure:
I don't think you understood those results, all 4 of them gonna happen. There are many many more options to vote on per month.
Hmm, maybe I miss understood you :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: taglag

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When the encounter editor tool is published, we should make a ToA mode, based off red head maybe, with custom encounters, and start votings for its content on this forum.

ALE234567

Nov 2, 2019
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
can i use it with the java version too?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can i use it with the java version too?
Well, seeing as the java version is every version - just that a few include an executable or package which allows players to run it without needing java on their system... it should work.

Reactions: Bob69

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
Added Bunny Oral art! how do get this? when in debt, all I get is pay back some $ back or body(anal) or she loans me

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Added Bunny Oral art! how do get this? when in debt, all I get is pay back some $ back or body(anal) or she loans me
It happens in the last location of a game only. You still need to be in debt to see this scenario, or you need to have 0 dignity when you find her there.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It actually is needed for Android as well, there's a bunch of people having issues with that tile on mobile
Ah shit, that on is on me. Dunno how I missed that the Android version has updated too. Well doesn't matter now. Tomorrow there will be a new version anyways.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Man, i try to play this game every update, but i just keep getting lost and even more, everything is so all over the place that you can't even understand the dialogue about what you were doing or what you have to do, i need a quest log, jesus
If you want to do quests,

If you need directions to where you when you start the game, it's usually making money on quests first; then buying some better gear — weapon and shield + body armor + stat raising gear from second town; and if you are all ready, you store food by sleeping in the inn and you leave the first map to meet more characters.

Overall the game is about meeting all the characters in all possible variants.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes