Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a guide or something? Most times I'm not sure what to do or where to go and I have a hard time following the main story.
Is this meant for another game? Story mode is very linear and "impossible" to get lost in since its so short, and adventure mode doesnt have a "main" story but it does have quests, and defeating the demon queen which kind of is Hiro's main quest I guess, and to get there just continue from map to map by going further and further east.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Is this meant for another game? Story mode is very linear and "impossible" to get lost in since its so short, and adventure mode doesnt have a "main" story but it does have quests, and defeating the demon queen which kind of is Hiro's main quest I guess, and to get there just continue from map to map by going further and further east.
Thanks, maybe it's because the story was so short that I got confused on what to next cause I had done it all! I did encounter some bad endings from time to time.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, maybe it's because the story was so short that I got confused on what to next cause I had done it all! I did encounter some bad endings from time to time.
Aah okey, I really think you should play adventure mode if you haven't because that is alooooot better and has alot more content

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I think, he talk about "Ironmaiden Mode"(i dont remember very well) Only patreon...or pirate sites jsjsjs.

its very difficult but funny jsjsjs

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I think, he talk about "Ironmaiden Mode"(i dont remember very well) Only patreon...or pirate sites jsjsjs.

its very difficult but funny jsjsjs
There is already Iron Man mode, meaning you can't save and when you lose then that run is over.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
When trying to launch Windows version, I get this error:
Sorry, fatal error - please let Majalis know!

Additionally, trying to write an error report to the following directory failed: C:\Users\Administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyny
with the following reason:
C:Users\administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyney\error-20231211-23053.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)

game version: 0.3.39.1 Patron-Only
Error: Couldn't create window

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes