Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune 1 R.png

Neeeww weekly!

This time we've got the Kitsune animation along with more of her scenes, so check those out! You can now also play the game landscape on Android in either direction, whereas it was locked to one before. The Kitsune encounter has more written, as well, I just ran out of time to implement it, sadly - but I might be able to get some of it in next week, if there's a quiet night.

We couldn't get too much done this week due to holiday stuff, and next week we'll be out of state with my family for said holidays - we've got our mobile office set up, so we can still deploy the new builds, but we can't do much of our work around the family, so the last weekly of December (and the year) might be pretty sparse. But once we get back, we've got a ton of nice stuff planned, including the egged companions and the new companion leveling system, which will tie into the final hunger system, the new combat AI, and a bunch of fun scenes. And then it's story mode (and Evoker) time~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes