Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Sperm Bank Nurse Pegging No Cum.png

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time we've got a new animation for Hiro and the Slime of the Slime getting all up in Hiro's mouth and guts the way only a slime can~ We've also added a new scene of the Red Slime doing it, for fun!

Still working on the Mermaid Extended Ending, and next up we have some Demon King stuff~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Harpale

Dec 20, 2023
It's very, very easy to softlock yourself in this game into bad-ends-only scenarios. I've never really been a huge fan of that sort of thing, though I like the combat system and writing style of this game otherwise. I just wish it didn't actively punish the player for seeking out scenes they might enjoy.

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024

View attachment 4127561

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time we've got a new animation for Hiro and the Slime of the Slime getting all up in Hiro's mouth and guts the way only a slime can~ We've also added a new scene of the Red Slime doing it, for fun!

Still working on the Mermaid Extended Ending, and next up we have some Demon King stuff~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Haven't played this game in like a year now. Is that a futa nurse?

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Ogre has no companion interactions?
Are you perchance confusing ogre with orc (Urka)?
And no, you're not getting cucked in that route either, you'll just become a part of the Urka's "bottomboi harem".
It's a shame she doesn't line up everyone in the harem for "training". I'd love to see Hiro between Kylira and Trudy with the last one's ass full of Urka's huge green cock.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's a shame she doesn't line up everyone in the harem for "training". I'd love to see Hiro between Kylira and Trudy with the last one's ass full of Urka's huge green cock.
Technically there is a scene like that, you'll find it in the inn of Silajam (1st town), you'll need to get a room alone when you have all 3 in your party, ruin Trudy's "companionship" with some dude by introducing yourselves to them and then when Urka and the bois are having their fun, get caught with your "voyeuristic escapades" and join in on the action.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Technically there is a scene like that, you'll find it in the inn of Silajam (1st town), you'll need to get a room alone when you have all 3 in your party, ruin Trudy's "companionship" with some dude by introducing yourselves to them and then when Urka and the bois are having their fun, get caught with your "voyeuristic escapades" and join in on the action.
They don't form a train in that event.

heego

Jun 25, 2021
I need a combat guide.. The game says about fighting stances, but I still haven’t figured out how to defeat a werewolf while remaining clean, for example.. Are there class guides?

Junderhead

Aug 28, 2024
Wait...Dark Knight?Merrybelle?Naga?Jester?

How you get theses scenes?

Edit:I might realize that Girls with Dick are still Girls in this context...but still, hope there is scene without images if you top them
I'm pretty sure you can top every enemy in this game maintaining your virginity.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can top every enemy in this game maintaining your virginity.
That guy doesn't just want to top them he doesn't want to see a dick on the girls at all, im very confused why hes even considering playing the game since its literally about getting dicked:p

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes