negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
True but I mean what even is Hiro’s mission. Defeating the Demon King/Moon lord? To do what, free his people? Who tf are his people, and what’d they do? Also what happened to his village
He is the alleviator of blue balls, gargler of trouser snakes and slayer of demons.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
True but I mean what even is Hiro’s mission. Defeating the Demon King/Moon lord? To do what, free his people? Who tf are his people, and what’d they do? Also what happened to his village
Since dragons usually harass people, I guess Demon King does, too. And Dark Knight is going around imposing her will, and fucking everyone she likes in her Outpost.

A more complicated lore would bring some unnecessary drama and make you actually feel obliged to fight them fir their atrocities against humanity. Right now it's up to you whether you want to be a hero defeating strong opponents or a slut.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
When are we going to get a fucking plot update???? Good fucking god it's been like two years, if not more, since the last time this game had an update that consisted of the MAIN FUCKING STORY.

Reactions: SylvieRose
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes