Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
If you're looking for just the trap stuff, can you avoid the futa/tits stuff?
No, futa is central theme of the game. You could try to not be fucked by any futa-monsters and only make love with several trap companions, but you will not make it, that's for sure :alien:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
September 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.12.0

Dullahan 2.png

Heyyyo! New monthly!
This time around we've got some great new stuff - Hiro now has selectable outfits on the inventory screen! They're unlocked per profile with various unlock conditions, including wearing alternate class armor. We've also made some improvements to said outfits and fixed some issues they had as well. The three new outfits are Demon King Servant, Maid, and Boymode!
We also added the Dullahan's closeup, as was ordained, as well as Werewolf Topping art, and the Drow Beastmistress Anal animation. There's also an entirely new questline featuring Kylira! We've also added new sound and music, so check that out as well.
We added Two-Handed weapons, one of the feature survey winners, as well as Two-Handing weapons when you're not using a shield for applicable weapons. We've also added the appropriate items for that, and camp-ready items that will get expanded on as well.
There's also a bunch of bug-fixes and tweaks, to tighten things up that should be tightened, as things that should be loosened are being loosened! Enjoy!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apk up.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
September 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.12.0

View attachment 1382657

Heyyyo! New monthly!
This time around we've got some great new stuff - Hiro now has selectable outfits on the inventory screen! They're unlocked per profile with various unlock conditions, including wearing alternate class armor. We've also made some improvements to said outfits and fixed some issues they had as well. The three new outfits are Demon King Servant, Maid, and Boymode!
We also added the Dullahan's closeup, as was ordained, as well as Werewolf Topping art, and the Drow Beastmistress Anal animation. There's also an entirely new questline featuring Kylira! We've also added new sound and music, so check that out as well.
We added Two-Handed weapons, one of the feature survey winners, as well as Two-Handing weapons when you're not using a shield for applicable weapons. We've also added the appropriate items for that, and camp-ready items that will get expanded on as well.
There's also a bunch of bug-fixes and tweaks, to tighten things up that should be tightened, as things that should be loosened are being loosened! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToA - New Monthly Build! (v0.3.12.0)

Apk will be up in 25 min.
Your continued support in uploading these is appreciated, especially the extent you go into putting in the blurbs and images, thank you!

Reactions: Bob69

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Give me a happy ending of sorts just give me my dullahan wife.

Also how strong is the dullahan compared to say the dark knight always been curious of the swane of power in this game. as it seems like no one really fucks with the dullahan but us is there some lore idk? the crab is curious

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
We have 2 Males and 2(Or 3 if the dullahan is indeed a futute companion)futas as companion.
What about a 100%female companion?
Also is the female goblin some kinda of hyena like creature or it just me?

• Thinking Face

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I would really like a happy ending with the dullahan, or if she's added as a companion. Either her, or the Minotaur. They're my favorite monsters in the game. A 100% female companion is hard, cuz the only major character with a pussy and no dick is the brothel owner, but she doesn't seem suited for an adventure.

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
latest version 3.11.5 , getting error everytime i try to get in the general store in town, am i the only one?
I could go to store at beginning but at level 15 same error, someone posted that error on official site. Just downloaded latest update 0.3.12.0 and with same save file it works ok for now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
To start the Kylira quest:

You need to have Kylira talk to the Elf lady (Alara) and then talk to them in camp about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabal and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Give me a happy ending of sorts just give me my dullahan wife.

Also how strong is the dullahan compared to say the dark knight always been curious of the swane of power in this game. as it seems like no one really fucks with the dullahan but us is there some lore idk? the crab is curious
Howdy, Tales of Androgyny Pseudo-Lore expert here.

The Dark Knight has zero interactions (outside of an implied one in a False Demon King Ending) with the other Servants/Generals of the Demon King. While she is clearly powerful, feared and respected, I believe she's a bit of a social introvert when it comes to big events like the Beauty Pageant or even get-togethers with her fellow generals/subordinates. Except the Head of the Demon Army, who she seems to have a kindred spirit amongst (you know, the whole terrifying people to the powers of the Demons.) Maj has confirmed that the Dark Knight will have a Zone Boss fight, similar to the Fallen Mountain Goddess, meaning we may soon discover her full power.

Dullahan is, if her HP is anything to go by, the weakest of the 5 Demon King Forces (excluding Tentacle Witch, who seems to be in a league of her own) Yet, as is shown through their dialogue, it's implied that almost all of them are holding back from using their full power. Dullahan might have the same orders, either to hold back when it comes to Heroes or only just Hiro, yet it also raises a curious point. Maybe her heart isn't in it? Maybe she'd rather be a Knight truly? All of them seem to have a connected history, I'm fascinated to find out more.

No Demon King Subordinate has an ending associated to them, save for the Dark Knight and the Head of the Demon Army. They're less trying to stop us and more trying to make us reconsider, I believe.
Lore a- *Cough*-
Lore aside, if we were to judge the characters by HP then she is indeed the weakest among the Lieutenants/Generals/Subordinates. That still doesn't mean she's not effective in the forces, as we know, since she has a sway over the feelings of most mortals. Everyone loves Dully, so an ending with her would be fantastic. I believe Maj would be wanting to pull out his A Game on that.

No, this is the Monthly. No new content is added with the monthly, save for Bug Fixes. Not every update will include new art.
Anyone else having problems with saving?
How so? Are you unable to keep saves after rebooting the game? I'd advise asking here:
anyone having trouble with the lupa quest? I keep on getting to step 4, turning in the information, then lupa wont show up
also having trouble saving
0.3.12.0, can't fight anything without constant crashing, as long as it's not combat it works fine.
Same with both of you, I'd advise asking here:
We have 2 Males and 2(Or 3 if the dullahan is indeed a futute companion)futas as companion.
What about a 100%female companion?
Also is the female goblin some kinda of hyena like creature or it just me?
You'd be better asking that on the Patreon Community Section, especially if you wish to vote on it in a future Comapanion Poll/Survey.
Personally, I'd have no qualms with that since Majalis have proven even the '100%' females are just as androgynous.
Yup, the Goblins are akin to Hyenas. They eat bones and cackle with laughter whenever they choose. I assume their lauging is also a form of communication among other Goblins, similar to Hyenas.
I would really like a happy ending with the dullahan, or if she's added as a companion. Either her, or the Minotaur. They're my favorite monsters in the game. A 100% female companion is hard, cuz the only major character with a pussy and no dick is the brothel owner, but she doesn't seem suited for an adventure.
Happy ending with each of the four Demon King Subordinates/Generals ^w^ I've loved looking into their characters for writing references.
And Winnie the Trumpeter, the Mermaid and- Well, we've talked about this subject before, regarding ToA and '100%' females.
And nah, Cindy seems happy to rule Ironia from her ill-suited chair (Seriously, get yourself a more comfy permanent chair Madame!)

Now all of that is out of the way, I'm psyched for camping equipment! Finally, we can get ourselves weighted blankets & bean bags for our campsite :p

Reactions: crabshank
4.40 star(s) 154 Votes