VN Others Completed Tales Of Aravorn: Cursed Lands [v1.0.16] [winter wolves]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
MC is the most boring and has the most boring Skills WTF i never use him, and the game force me to use him on important missions

Also i Keep putting points in Power and don't feel the mages getting stronger after all, The Druid, Nuanda and Such, just Enok get to really deal damage, also the itens are not that good even the best itens

The game is almost saying hey boy play it with 4 Melee characters

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
MC is the most boring and has the most boring Skills WTF i never use him, and the game force me to use him on important missions

Also i Keep putting points in Power and don't feel the mages getting stronger after all, The Druid, Nuanda and Such, just Enok get to really deal damage, also the itens are not that good even the best itens

The game is almost saying hey boy play it with 4 Melee characters
You might want to try Loren, the amazon princess and Seasons of the Wolves from the same developer. They have much better gameplay, especially the latter.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i downloaded the previous version and this current version and for both i get missing .dll's and python messages.

Any quick fix for these?
sdl2 and python27 are the ones i can see right now but after downloading these two dll's i get a third error.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is this teh censored or non censored version?
It's uncensored, change options in preferencies, but don't expect any hardcore scenes or themes, Winterwolves games are more like romance visual novels with rpg combat.

bloodxd

Mar 2, 2018
its ez game and good if you have lots of free time m8s barely sexual content but romances are good writen. best girl is naga :p

Reactions: asdassdasd

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Got to just before the third full moon before finding out Dasyra isn't a romance option. So that was a waste of 20 or so hours.

Apr 30, 2017
See's the fourth picture starring "Leena's Boots"

Leena: "This? Oh it's one of my boots, I'm repairing it"

Me: "Oh, well, I was at least right about it being a boot... I was only adding an extra letter"

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes