VN Others Completed Tales Of Aravorn: Cursed Lands [v1.0.16] [winter wolves]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hubert03

Apr 12, 2018
well, i'm thankful i played this for free because had i actually paid for this i'd be thoroughly disappointed. winterwolves usually have interesting characters in their vns (some i actually bought because i enjoyed them so much) but this one was simply boring. thank you for posting this nonetheless!

Genaeve

Nov 2, 2018
Stupid question: how do you go on a quest?
NPCs give them to you. Visit Queen Karen at the Amazon Citadel. She'll say something like "Go to Hammerhands."
I just click on each location. The game will let you know if there is more to do than just shop or arena. Sorta like, "Listen for Rumors on the Street"

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
hmm., checked - any chance to have avaivable queen of thieves/stronghold posible to dl ? full versions :)

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe a silly question, but the fact there is no sound in many fight is because the author not add them, (very bad), because the version of this site cut it or is simple a bug?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
In Tomb of Udyr is "special blade" which can be held only by someone who has "heart of darkness".
So if I visit this place later, once I "get it" (no spoilers ;)) is possible to get that blade?

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
At first I was a little disappointed that there was no explicit content(Especially with such a B-E-A-UTIFUL Naga girl). But after I sincerely gave it a try, I found that it was a fantastic story, and the philosophical wisdom, and shear depth of character contained therein was something to behold. Don't expect fap material, but honestly give this one a try.

Also, someone please link me the soundtrack. I haven't enjoyed a video game soundtrack this much since Castlevania SotN

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
At first I was a little disappointed that there was no explicit content(Especially with such a B-E-A-UTIFUL Naga girl). But after I sincerely gave it a try, I found that it was a fantastic story, and the philosophical wisdom, and shear depth of character contained therein was something to behold. Don't expect fap material, but honestly give this one a try.

Also, someone please link me the soundtrack. I haven't enjoyed a video game soundtrack this much since Castlevania SotN
None of these games from this company have real nudity, but they are still good games, if you like this game you should give a try on "Loren- the amazon princess", they have it here, and cursed lands game tell of history from the past of Loren, both games are conected, you will see the grow Loren, her mother Karen again, and others this too, also, there re other games from this company that are interesting too like Planet Stronghold.

Reactions: Djoki996

sertomaniac

Jan 2, 2018
Cheat :

Money :
journal.env.gold += xxxxxx

EXP ( in Battle ) :
PC.xp += xxxxxxx

Change PC by character's NPC name. ex : leena.xp += xxxxxxxx

Some additional cheats:

PC.att["HP"] += xxxxx
PC.att["SP"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Constitution"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Will"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Strength"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Skill"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Agility"] += xxxxx
PC.att["Accuracy"] += xxxxx

These codes will increase the main character's stats by xxxxx amount. To increase other character's stats replace PC with the character's name in all lower-case.

Some stats will not take effect until you complete a battle. For example, increasing Constitution will not increase your health immediately, but your health will increase appropriately after your next battle, even if you don't level up.

Reactions: Amens and CVi
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes