3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
peeing, shota, and old man sum up all this game has to offer. That pic where she says she is going to clean herself up is a tease. She doesn't take a bath in the water. After playing it I am pretty disappointed. For a game that has a few different routes you can take having none of them be enjoyable is pretty bad. They are not even avoidable you have to go threw either shota or a pretty bad old man groping scene towards the end of this demo. Shota is the worst thing hentai can do, and it's prevalence recently is disgusting.

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I need to play it, but the art style remind me of EraHunter.. and Era is working on two games. It cant be the same artist, or can it?

Reactions: Gta_sandman

Gta_sandman

Aug 18, 2017
Art looks exactly like the games that EraHunterTeam make i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and support the project
and hope it doesn't fail like so many do!

Reactions: Esteban32

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
I played it through aaand its different. Era's artist look better to me, BUT Era has become super-slow developer. The last update is about 6 months old, and that game feels abandoned.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I played it through aaand its different. Era's artist look better to me, BUT Era has become super-slow developer. The last update is about 6 months old, and that game feels abandoned.
Era had basically one update and after that all that happened for a more or less year were minor fixes. Sadly it looks like someone had a good week or two, did the art and some story and after that lost interest.

Let's hope this is going to be better but I'm personally very cautious with those kind of "russian" new projects and will only start pledging once they've got 3 or 4 really good updates.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
peeing, shota, and old man sum up all this game has to offer. That pic where she says she is going to clean herself up is a tease. She doesn't take a bath in the water. After playing it I am pretty disappointed. For a game that has a few different routes you can take having none of them be enjoyable is pretty bad. They are not even avoidable you have to go threw either shota or a pretty bad old man groping scene towards the end of this demo. Shota is the worst thing hentai can do, and it's prevalence recently is disgusting.
Relax man, kinks are kinks. As long as shota is in fantasy and not in real life, let people enjoy their underage kinks.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes