3.50 star(s) 26 Votes
Mar 7, 2018
Good game! Nice atmosphere and art is great, decisions; but it's only a demo, we will have to wait to see where this goes, great start!

But I agree it would have been good to get the choice to avoid both the old man and the other guys, because I didn't like any of the scenes, but the main character is very cute and lovely.

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
Set of my anti-malware when I tried to run the game file.
I'd wait until the author posts again before anyone downloads this.
To clarify I used the mega link to download the game.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I love the art style and main character in this! And I love the pee scene at the very beginning and that you have the choice to have her forget to wash her pussy for some mischief later (in the next update I hope) or wash it and just be squeaky clean :3 I also appreciate that the choices actually matter and aren't just there to give the illusion of change.

Look forward to seeing if more peeing or "other" toilet related scenarios happen in the next version(s), always a fan of those :)

Last edited:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
You could just load up his patreon and look. posted October 19.
hımm...

When will episode 2 released?

When it is complete, tested and translated.

this is a good news :)

Reactions: Rdomad

Gagoloth

Oct 18, 2017
hope its not dead
Honestly i wish people would look for updates on the authors patreon before bumping a thread asking whether or not a game is dead or not. Eromur literally posted an yesterday.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Eromur Abel says:
Good day to all of you. I’m ready to share some good news. I’ve finished working on the performance text that is shown above. This performance is important for both plot and lore as well as gameplay. Rodinka is an actress and she makes her living by performing. So it was important for me to make sure the text had branches and that it would surprise you more than once. During the course of the game you can meet this performance a couple more times but thats optional. And I think I’m a bit out of the main topic.
By finishing my work on the performance text I also finished working on the whole text of the Episode Two. All text is written and locations made. All I need to do is to finalize events, missing images, add music and sounds, run tests, make translation and run tests. I’d like to release the Episode by the end of this month and we will aim toward it but the second half of November is going to be busy, so I can’t promise anything.

I also want to apologize for my unawareness in on many things. It’s my first time on Patreon and I still don’t know a lot of stuff. People help me with their advises. They give me advises on posting, tiers, production and self-advertising. I try to blend into the Patreon processes but it takes time, which I lack. You see, my priority here is to release the Episode Two. Rest assure, in time I’ll find the right formula to follow but right now things are going a bit out of straight and I have to live with it.
It is the same when working on an episode: I had no idea how much time I’d spend on it. Now when the work on the episode is near the end I can say that it takes about three months. Note that the working pattern is still unsettled though and I suppose we can make it nominal not sooner than after a couple of releases.

To conclude I want to wish more patience to all of you and more dedication to us.

Baroshi

Nov 1, 2017
Ahh i was looking for a long time for a game like this. Simple, young, small girl with normal boobs, amazing art style.. i just falled in love with this and i can't wait for more updates! ^^

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes