3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I am more annoyed at how much I see it in newer hentai and H games than the fact that it exists at all. Although it is disgusting, and it's rising popularity confuses me. Not all kinks are for everyone which is why they are called fetishes. Fuck we are here so we have a few weird ones as well. I am just a bit annoyed that it isn't avoidable in this game. More obscure fetishes like shota should always be avoidable unless it's the point of the game.
fuck mother? yes!
fuck sister? yes!
fuck daughter? yes!
more incest? yes!
bestiality? yes!
shota? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OHHH HEEELLL NO NO NO!!!1!

:tf:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not bad at all! Let's hope the dev makes something nice of it and doesn't run out of story after 2 updates.. and makes it a grindfest with no end.. like 90% of the RPGM games.

My expectations are so low these days. :coldsweat:

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
fuck mother? yes!
fuck sister? yes!
fuck daughter? yes!
more incest? yes!
bestiality? yes!
shota? NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OHHH HEEELLL NO NO NO!!!1!

:tf:
Okay... I am not even sure why you commented other than being a troll. I personally am not into any of those things you listed, but giving a list of things I am not into seems foolish when I was talking about a single fetish that is actually in this game for this thread.

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Really enjoyed this game. The art is juicy; the ecchi is on the spot. I just hope that we can choose when she'll give up her virginity. Nice work Eromur Abel

Reactions: ronan333

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I am more annoyed at how much I see it in newer hentai and H games than the fact that it exists at all. Although it is disgusting, and it's rising popularity confuses me. Not all kinks are for everyone which is why they are called fetishes. Fuck we are here so we have a few weird ones as well. I am just a bit annoyed that it isn't avoidable in this game. More obscure fetishes like shota should always be avoidable unless it's the point of the game.
If you know anything about sex games you'll see a lot of vanilla, a lot of shota, a lot of femdom, every kink seems to have a surge of games made about them. Ride the wave and don't get pissy about it. If you want a game made about your fetish, maybe speak up in the requests section.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
If that title is meant to attract attention by making no sense what so ever, then it's got me.

quigebo

Aug 23, 2017
Way to be judgmental of other people.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bear: (I'm not raping human females anymore.) Well that's boring as hell. Why even have the bear in there at all if it's not going to have some fun with her. Bypasses the old shit stain as I wasn't interested in them and the rest you couldn't ignore. Played it more because I was interested in the bear scene but since it was boring I'll probably pass.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes