3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Okay so far this is just an adventure game with a couple of slightly voyeuristic scenes tossed in. Does the author want to make an H game? They seem to enjoy clever writing most of all, and the game is overlong on text and basically devoid of content so far.

They really need to effectively assess what type of game they want to play. It would take 2 minutes to remove the h-elements of this and you would never know that they'd existed in game at all, whereas that play scene was the majority of Ch2 and I doubt that's the type of content anyone is really after.

Reactions: Esteban32

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Okay so far this is just an adventure game with a couple of slightly voyeuristic scenes tossed in. Does the author want to make an H game? They seem to enjoy clever writing most of all, and the game is overlong on text and basically devoid of content so far.

They really need to effectively assess what type of game they want to play. It would take 2 minutes to remove the h-elements of this and you would never know that they'd existed in game at all, whereas that play scene was the majority of Ch2 and I doubt that's the type of content anyone is really after.
I think with the art and writing, this one will be worth waiting for. The author has a vision, let them flesh it out. IT could be that the author wants to make an adventure game with a couple of slightly voyeuristic scenes tossed in and those games are fine too; however, I'm betting this will have some really good scenes down the line.

May 14, 2017
really really short update, less than 2 minutes all your doing is walking up in a straight line, i talked to everyone and only seen i saw was when someone sucked the water from dress, it ends in a bug i think where u get to spend skill points then once ur done ur stuck in the middle of 3 trees and thats all the game content

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
really really short update, less than 2 minutes all your doing is walking up in a straight line, i talked to everyone and only seen i saw was when someone sucked the water from dress, it ends in a bug i think where u get to spend skill points then once ur done ur stuck in the middle of 3 trees and thats all the game content
That definitely not the real ending, must be a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Megahorse

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I got stuck in a tree right after falling off the cliff at the beginning... Was pressing Z to go through dialogue then she immediately ran south into the tree in front of her, turned around to face north, and now I can't move :confused: She won't even rotate when I try to move.

Edit: Restart and everything went fine so I seriously have no idea what happened or how to replicate it lol

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I got stuck in a tree right after falling off the cliff at the beginning... Was pressing Z to go through dialogue then she immediately ran south into the tree in front of her, turned around to face north, and now I can't move :confused: She won't even rotate when I try to move.

Edit: Restart and everything went fine so I seriously have no idea what happened or how to replicate it lol
Happened to me as well and I'm full stuck, no reloading helps.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes