3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
lol that's funny I came here to make the same comment.
I was going to say that looks a bit high for the fanny (but then I remembered fanny in America means butt). Cute art though have to give the game a go...

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
welp .. played demo.. was good.. played v2 .. little bit disappointment :/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
if this is ep2 then where is ep1?
If there's only one download in the op then it's usually safe to assume episode is a just fancy way of saying version, so episode two includes episode one. Like other games will have 0.2 that include everything from 0.1 before it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
If there's only one download in the op then it's usually safe to assume episode is a just fancy way of saying version, so episode two includes episode one. Like other games will have 0.2 that include everything from 0.1 before it.
well that's just gay

indicaxsativa

Dec 26, 2017
Enjoyed the start game maker would like to see more though. Keep up the good work will stay tuned for hopefully bigger and better updates

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
I'm really liked what I played of this game. I feel like choices are different enough that I can see playing a number of different times just to see the different outcomes and the main character thus far is pretty endearing to me at least. I shall be waiting for the next update for sure. :D

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
I love that patreon post where the maker tells us "it's their first time on pateron". Like it's not totally obvious it's the same guy that made Erahunter (and most likely abandoned it).

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions... As of episode 2.

• Art style is drawn, and unique. I like the look of the main character.
  • MC is young but with boobs. Feels anywhere between 16-20 territory. (Personally i would have tonned the boobs down a little but they are not supidly big though)
  • MC is "innocent" and I am guessing this is a corruption story.
  • Exaggerated humiliation annoys me. Ripped clothes and running through town and EVERYONE mocks you. No one helps. I like the concept at an 8/10 but it's written at 11/10 breaking the mold. That needs to be toned down a little.
  • RPGM... This is a story and I think the game style would be better in a different format. Personally this is a negative.
  • Story... it's fun. I like it. While the writing for NPC's seem juvenile. The plot so far is light hearted fun.
  • Writing is above par grammar and syntax wise.
  • Pretty short.
  • No sex yet. =(
  • One game breaking bug with your character getting perma stuck. I had to start over and 2nd time it didn't happen.

As is this is a good first attempt. The creator did a good job not pushing shit out and then claiming it's still early. Authors almost never fix their shit, they just move and try to be better later, but it's to late.

While not good enough to patreon at this point for me I will note it's worth looking out for. Hard to judge without sex so ill give 4/5 so far.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This one surprised me. Didn't expect a game here that's actually funny. I would play it even without sex now oO Branching is really well done and often not so obvious and writing is top notch with its comedic aproach. Will definitely watch this one. So far even with its branching it's a tad too linear so I hope it's gonna change in time. Excellent start

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Updated op with v0.02.06 just some fixes check the changelog.

Reactions: DrackDrap

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
ep2 but just 0.02? How long is this game? And whats the shota part in this game? I dont see any shota in the images.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...whats the shota part in this game? I dont see any shota in the images.
you can see a boy, and the is something a young boy might do (don't try this at home).

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes