3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
"My fanny! Something in my fanny!"

-'Cause that's the proper reaction of a girl when somebody sticks a finger in her pussy. You know it's things like this that ruin those games. Like the "dialoques" were written by a 13 year old horny boy... -.-

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
anyone knows how to get the full grope scene at the stage play event. its rlly long with a lot of options and they seem moslty random i don't catch any hint to the different event variations XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 3 major endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fakecrash

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Fakecrash iff you add a savegame to the rar plz also add the other 2 files like the global and config
aka the whole Savefolder or whe canot load the savefile

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
This update has almost zero new content. You get one wakeup scene with 3 guys masturbating to her sleeping (aka 1 picture of her sleeping naked and *fap fap fap* as text box). It tells you at the end that this is supposed to be a prologue to the next chapter (3). But even prologues have a bit of content, so not sure what this is about...

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
I am stuck in the game. I am now in the caravan after a screenplay has taken place. I am supposed to eat sth. before I can go back to town but I am stuck. What do I need to do?

MonkeYS

Jan 22, 2018
Such a good game i hope the creator dont stop updating the game and add more content with the old man in the road

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Such a good game i hope the creator dont stop updating the game and add more content with the old man in the road
I think it's the first game i see here that a old character "no ugly bastard" . i want some more too!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
if i remember well this is the path with the Boys, then travel to city in rags, and pussy exposure at stage play. with 2 unspent stat points.
could you remind me where to put it? I tried looking in Renpy in Roaming but it wasn't there
and simply putting it in www in the original folder didn't do it

Reactions: DevilWorshipper

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
There is practicly zero content here. This long of a dev time with such little content tells me this has no hope in heck of finishing. Currently not worth a download

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
*rolls eyes*

@Alteration, the three boys scene isn't unavoidable, it's one of the two options when it comes to travelling to the village, and one may pick either regardless of any prior choices.

Alteration

May 7, 2017
*rolls eyes*

@Tavarokk you mean, it's exactly as I said?

Either I would have to encounter the scene with the old man OR i'd have to encounter the scene with the three boys. Both scenes I wish to avoid. (At least that's what I gathered from a quick glance through the past two pages).

That is not a choice. If I gave you the choice of myself cutting your arm off or someone else cutting the arm off, that's not really a choice since the outcome is the same.

If there is a path where you can avoid both these scenes, I'm more than willing to update what I gave the game. However if it's merely the illusion of choice then I think my opinion is valid.

Reactions: Maxedbgm
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes