3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
The newest update is available on his aptreon
Why does every game I like need to be abandonded? FeelsBadMan
Uhhh... try checking the patreon. Kinda obviously not dead, and there's a newer public version than they have posted here.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Easily the most impressive RPGM game I've seen when it comes to code, choices and scale of the city. When it comes to scenes this update had like 2 major scenes (one is really difficult to get) and a couple of minor. But the amount of different results (not always obvious) and texts just in the Inn is mindblowing. With that kind of complexity it's obvious that development in terms of erotic content won't be really fast but in my opinion with that kind of an aproach where everything matters it's totally worth it. I surely suggest to support this dev as it's unique and really well made idea so far.

Reactions: sauv_

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Can't see the new updates since there is no changlog currently buy prior to this update, there was fuck all content but it did look promising. The update time on this game is waaay too long though

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
If i go to the first village in the destroyed dress, i get stuck after first bridge at this spot:
1565462554567.png

The game doesnt stop (the npc next to the cart is moving) but i cant do anything. The game refuses to take any input. Reseting game/reloading save does nothing and I cant progress.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
If i go to the first village in the destroyed dress, i get stuck after first bridge at this spot:
View attachment 368682

The game doesnt stop (the npc next to the cart is moving) but i cant do anything. The game refuses to take any input. Reseting game/reloading save does nothing and I cant progress.
i second this error, the game soft-locks there.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Easily the most impressive RPGM game I've seen when it comes to code, choices and scale of the city. When it comes to scenes this update had like 2 major scenes (one is really difficult to get) and a couple of minor. But the amount of different results (not always obvious) and texts just in the Inn is mindblowing. With that kind of complexity it's obvious that development in terms of erotic content won't be really fast but in my opinion with that kind of an aproach where everything matters it's totally worth it. I surely suggest to support this dev as it's unique and really well made idea so far.
RPGs are for the most part "abandoned" after some time and the updates are way too rare/poor to invest money in it. That or the creators lose interest and their game start to become really generic.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
There are soft locks if you wear the torn outfit in ch2 (choosing to wear the white dress lets you progress), and if you talk to the arguing guys in the inn/tavern in ch3

New content (that I found)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xaoyu

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, but it took him a year to update. I'm not going to support someone that isn't reliable and must not actively be working on the project.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 368682

Same with me. I played previous versions and got to the caravan and beyond without any problems but the new update seems to have a glitch here. Can't even get through the old content, much less see any new content.

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 368682

i second this error, the game soft-locks there.
Same with me. I played previous versions and got to the caravan and beyond without any problems but the new update seems to have a glitch here. Can't even get through the old content, much less see any new content.
Loading my save file from the end of ep1 and playing through that part doesn't soft lock me. The major choices I did: collecting the royal bug, walking to the town, and giving the boys a bunch of money. Here is the save anyway.

In other news, for the new update, if anyone figures out how to bj tell me how to do it.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Loading my save file from the end of ep1 and playing through that part doesn't soft lock me. The major choices I did: collecting the royal bug, walking to the town, and giving the boys a bunch of money. Here is the save anyway.

In other news, for the new update, if anyone figures out how to bj tell me how to do it.
i didn't even knew those choises exists. I started the game, went to the witch house, got the book, went up and met the old guy that gave me a bumpy ride to the town. The only choice in-between that was the bear. I'll try your save tho

edit : the save works. The goal is literally one screen away. Instead, i found another "bug" or rather a mistake
1565481826190.png

the game's russian this inventory screen in rodinka's tent prolly needs a translation

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes