3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

skilet2

Mar 17, 2018
How do I advance past the day where the dudes masturbate over your naked body and you get free reign to roam around?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the link to the Linux version of the game v0.02.21

N7 if you can add this to the OP that would be great

if there are any errors running this build please let me know

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

sauv_

Oct 15, 2018
What’s in the new update?
From the patreon post

Yeah, without new content for the Third Episode...
But there you can run through the game absolutely naked, play dice and of course say "Screw you!" (more politely) to the old man.
As I said earlier.
Now with Mac OS X, Linux and Android versions, but I don't know how they work.

Reactions: markvluna

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
New update now free:
There is nothing new story-wise but there's a minigame (check the patreon post). It's supposed to be a jokey/fun release. My saves are broke on this version but all the 'new' stuff is at the start anyway. The bj scene should be fixed and playable now though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
New update now free:
Liking the patch notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR lots of event improvements, a few options are fixed, added option to walk to the town instead of the boys/old man, system fixes. And you can get BJ easier. And you can cheat to go completely naked; check out the page.

May 16, 2017
Another 20 seconds content update. I'm surprised this guy stil has donators. His art is good and the idea of the game is nice, but come one bro, 1 year to make 2 short episodes? Show more commitment, you can earn a lot more with more frequent updates and not too short content... at this rate he will only lose followers and will abandon the game.

Reactions: erg1986 and Grains

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Another 20 seconds content update. I'm surprised this guy stil has donators. His art is good and the idea of the game is nice, but come one bro, 1 year to make 2 short episodes? Show more commitment, you can earn a lot more with more frequent updates and not too short content... at this rate he will only lose followers and will abandon the game.
The first few updates were good and fairly quick, but the monthly earnings stayed about the same. I dont remember if it ever was over $500. I dont say that you must go and support the developer, but a lack of motivation can be explained. On the other hand we have YummyTiger.. and we can have plenty of other reasons.. xD

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes