3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

EromurAbel

May 12, 2019
Another 20 seconds content update. I'm surprised this guy stil has donators. His art is good and the idea of the game is nice, but come one bro, 1 year to make 2 short episodes? Show more commitment, you can earn a lot more with more frequent updates and not too short content... at this rate he will only lose followers and will abandon the game.
Sounds like you are the fastest developer in the world. Do you wanna work with me? You'll be my artist and we'll end this stupid game in one moment.

Anyway thanks to everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Maybe I'm not as fast as other developers, not so smart and not so talented. But I just want to make my game with my crooked way of doing things. With my stupid story and broken gamedesign.

About the translation: one man is helping me to clear it right now. So I hope it'll become much better.

rdemon

Jun 26, 2017
I used to pledge for this content because I love the art and storytelling. It is actually one of my favorite games. The only reason why I stopped was due to the development time being just slightly faster than yummytiger's game. xD

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Exhibitionism tag seems necessary. Why don't you add it? There are a lot of people who likes this tag!

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Last time when I've played this the game was frozen when got past the bridge without the panties, it's been fixed? also, it's has some H-content already?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a CG for the game?

Also, does anyone know what Strikingness, Endurance, Noble, Pauper, Coquette, and Luck does for the game?

May 16, 2017
Sounds like you are the fastest developer in the world. Do you wanna work with me? You'll be my artist and we'll end this stupid game in one moment.

Anyway thanks to everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Maybe I'm not as fast as other developers, not so smart and not so talented. But I just want to make my game with my crooked way of doing things. With my stupid story and broken gamedesign.

About the translation: one man is helping me to clear it right now. So I hope it'll become much better.
Hello there. Do you have a specific date of when you going to abandon your game or you just going to wait until you lose all the patrons? :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes