3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
what's the update gap for this game? starting get really addicted to the art style and story progression UwU

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there Ep1? This is ep2 so there has to be ep1 right?
It's included, when there's only one download in the op you can usually assume episode (or volume) just means the same as update version.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Update to 0.02.17 version

New day - new adventures...

But this is not a full-blood episode or a part of it, but just an intro of the Episode Three.

Download Links:

Please expand the archive file using the password "WITHOUt" and move the "save" folder from the previous build into the "www" folder of the present one to continue the game from your previous save.

------------------

Although I posted the download links (which I normally not do), I ask anyone who is interessted in the game to support the very devoted dev with at least 1$ ! Thank you!

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Thank you for the links.
This thread needs updating to reflect the fact that a new version is available.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Added both RU, and EN of 0.02.17 version. No password is needed as well.

Pokemon NPC

Jun 21, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but I played one that seems somewhat similar. I remember you were on a farm and you would have to grow your garden and sell your profits to pay back debts and I believe it was two sisters. I am pretty sure melon seeds were the most profitable. You could also work at a bar and other various places to make money. Does anyone know the name of the game I am thinking about?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes