EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XGzFxF.png

Overview:
Ghost Camp is a NSFW horror game, set in an abandoned campsite haunted by women who weren't able to satisfy their lust while living. Now, you and your friends must find a way to escape this place and don't become another one of it's victims.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Starchest - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Other Games: Take a Break
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

yCK1th.png jhzKa5.png jX5uZd.png 9dtozq.gif I5lLgy.png
FRfZfX.png _BYBy4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfGhostCamp-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
So. Apparently this game is impossible to play(at least for me) as the object 'hitboxes'(don't know if that's the proper term) don't allow me to enter the gate house at all, meaning I'm literally blocked from progressing past getting the flashlight. I can walk up the gatehouse walls, but can't actually enter it to where I'm supposedly supposed to open the gate, and trying to move upwards just tells me I need to wait for the girls.

Edit: I'm a fucking dumbass idiot.
1689303983807.png
I thought these were stairs and that's how I was supposed to get inside... not the door that's invisible due to the perspective. Can still walk up the wall tho.

Reactions: Belphegor007
Feb 26, 2019
Looking at the Patreon page, this definitely is not Completed, the release date seems to be June 2nd not December 2022, the next version is seemingly switching to Renpy.

Also I tried playing this and unless I'm retarded, the pathfinding is broken, I Can't get in the cabin but I can warp into/over walls.

*edit* finally figured it out, the enterance is on the outside of the gate but is pretty much not visible lol

Last edited:

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Looking at the Patreon page, this definitely is not Completed, the release date seems to be June 2nd not December 2022, the next version is seemingly switching to Renpy.

Also I tried playing this and unless I'm retarded, the pathfinding is broken, I Can't get in the cabin but I can warp into/over walls.
The door is on the side of the gate with the car. Go up and if she hasn't moved, Veronica(glasses girl) will be up there and if you go right into the wall there's apparently a door there. The other girls are inside there. You can walk up some walls though. Also the game definitely isn't completed, there's even the whole 'support me' page when you start a new game, and a phone booth that says 'find more content here' while showing subscription sites.

Edit:
1689304337141.png
Door is directly to the right of here. Also interact with the trash bin to the left for 1x scrap metal, if that's your fancy lol

Reactions: Belphegor007

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018

Interesting, I came in here to post pretty much exclusively because my ocd was triggered when I saw a game that said "completed" but was at version 0.3.1. Like is that a joke? I get that a lot of the amateur developers on here don't understand proper version documentation but seriously?

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
It's really easy to break your game if you progress and then go back to where you were. Specifically when you leave the gate house after having Mia open the inside door, and the girls go under the fence. If you go back inside, the girls teleport back to the car side, so when you go under and it tries having the girls move for a cutscene, the game just bricks until you restart it.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Interesting, I came in here to post pretty much exclusively because my ocd was triggered when I saw a game that said "completed" but was at version 0.3.1. Like is that a joke? I get that a lot of the amateur developers on here don't understand proper version documentation but seriously?
It is also, sadly, the most poorly made RPGM game I've personally played, as far as I can remember. I mean that as in mistakes I've rarely or never encountered with the hundreds of other RPGM games, even ones early in development by amateur devs. Being able to walk through or up walls, having characters teleport into places that fuck up cutscenes... This game needs some serious work.

The biggest problem is the lack of save on demand. I've already had to restart 3 times damn it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Ghost Camp + Netorare = some spectre with a bigger cock than you can dream of is railing your bitch and she's LOVING it

Reactions: Mister Wake

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Ghost Camp + Netorare = some spectre with a bigger cock than you can dream of is railing your bitch and she's LOVING it
I'm actually pretty sure it may just be netori, and optional. When you start a game you can choose whether one of the FMCs is in a relationship with another dude or not. All the enemies(this is in fact a reverse rape game) are female as far as I'm aware. Well, you can also choose one of the 'FMCs' to have a penis, so maybe there's some NTR that way? Unsure.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes