RPGM Completed Tales of Kavaria [v1.2] [Kleper666]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Possibly, but I'm also interested in another project that I really wanted to do long ago so, for now it's uncertain.
Possibly, but I'm also interested in another project that I really wanted to do long ago so, for now it's uncertain.
Hi I play your game nearly Finnish
if you want some feedback
I like concept story art and game play
but yeah as a human there always something I'm not like

the combat are fun but I think the hp of enemy is too much
in the end I end up use save editor
not sure if you ever play darksouls game or fromsoft game
the enemy hit hard but still the minion they are die really quick
so player don't feel annoying to face them again and again
especially when there are not much difference combat art you can use in rpg maker game

***edit
dungeon level design
in modern game there will be short cut to travel back when you finish the level
like a scroll portal or some door that let you run straight to beginning
because player have nothing to do with that area any more

other is some quality of life
recollection room with hint
the generic repeat scene like in INN or brothel need skip option

anyways these are opinion
please ignore it if I cross any line sorry

I'm really jealous on you because I try to make erogame with rpgm too
but my english skill is not good
I wrote eronovel in my country but can't make a good translate of my work to use them in my game

Last edited:
Reactions: kleper666

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
how to enter thedrisian?
and what to do after that scene with that bane guy?
and also i cant seem to fing the white haired sister

vextra92

Apr 22, 2019
i got an error at gydyr forest. as soon as i got fireball scroll, use it. then goes error.
any suggestion?

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello, good game so far but once in awhile I would randomly crash during combat. "Script 'Sapphire Action System IV' line 336: RGSSError Occurred. disposed bitmap" There was another one but I didn't save it, otherwise since no one mentioned it I am assuming its an issue unique to me? Running v1.2 (but also happened in 1.1)
i got an error at gydyr forest. as soon as i got fireball scroll, use it. then goes error.
any suggestion?
Do not use F12 to reset the game, I'm testing a fix but it won't be uploaded anytime soon, better safe than sorry...:unsure:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
kleper666
When you said talk to everyone, does that mean that for example do a main story quest and then npcs will have new stuff to say? What I'm saying is do you need to go back and tall to every goddamn person in every gooddamn city again after doing each new main quest?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
kleper666
When you said talk to everyone, does that mean that for example do a main story quest and then npcs will have new stuff to say? What I'm saying is do you need to go back and tall to every goddamn person in every gooddamn city again after doing each new main quest?
No
You need to do that for where you start the quest
Or some are in diference target
You need to explore the map out off the city
There maybe some place you never visit that intact with the questline

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
kleper666
Someone already answered you but no, I said that cuz I like to explore the games I play to not miss any content, but that's just a recommendation. ;)

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
How to play legendary hunt when i download thatgame from here my computer just becomes slow when extracting that game but not other games

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
How to play legendary hunt when i download thatgame from here my computer just becomes slow when extracting that game but not other games
you need to extract it in new folder you create
unless it will end up in temp folder of app datat
I'm very confuse too the first try

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Any clues on how to reach the hidden quest mentioned in the walkthrough (gotta suck them all)?

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Actually, it feels like the player character(heroine) has already had lots of sex before the game even began, bad dialogue writing. Would you still recommend me playing it, I took a look at the cg rip and there wasn't too much content ?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes