Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
when will this game be marked as abandoned?
It's not abandoned, it was temporarily on hold due to the team having IRL stuff to deal with :rolleyes:

Our lead artist had a kid, and our scripter launched a startup that's eating up most of his time...

I'll get them to push an update when I see them, we have a backlog of unreleased content.

I think the problem at the end of day is that the game is funded though patreon, therefore there is no forces set dead line of any kind. I know that no one likes deadline, me included, but humans in generally don't work well in the absence of a dead line.
Correct, but only partially. We never made any money off ToLLA, everything we earned on Patreon/Itch was either used to pay for additional art (we have a secondary artist we pay out of pocket), or put away for future budgeting use (ex: original music tracks). We were hoping the game would take off so we could allocate less time to IRL work and more to ToLLA, while also expanding the dev team, but for the time being it remains a hobby project. I'll just say this though: we've put too much effort into this project to abandon it. Everyone on the team enjoys working on it despite the long dev time. Currently IRL gets in our way, but when it lets up we'll resume the work and ToLLA updates.

In the meantime I'll push for the current content we've completed to be released.

There's quests and NPCs that we've worked on in the past months, here's a few of their portraits...

ToLLA_Portraits.png

who cares about harem, the game has been at beginning state since 3 years ago
Fair critique, but in our defense we'd always planned to scale up the dev team. The money required to do that never really came through... which means content production moves slowly since none of us are independently wealthy to the point we can afford to work on the game to the exclusion of IRL jobs. The game being as ambitious as it is didn't help either.

Is there a way to watch the scenes/see all pictures without playing through the game? I bought the game on itch.io
We planned to put in a Gallery feature for just that. It's not in the current public build tho.

any idea of how much longer until the next release?
When I manage to get the team together in a meeting and sort out a content release.

I think Yukariin was asking if there's an Anal-Only playthrough available. And even if that's not what they were asking, then I'd like to know myself anyway lol.
No plans for an "anal-only" playthrough, I dunno where you guys are getting that.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

How many sex scene does this game have right now?
Two in the last public build, both with Meredith.

Last edited:

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
The gameplay is as horrendous as the art is superb. BG3 probed you can have boatloads of text and entertaining gameplay but in this case i think the devs missed the mark completely.

As things stands the gameplay is an insufferable chore, waste of art imo.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
It's not abandoned, it was temporarily on hold due to the team having IRL stuff to deal with :rolleyes:

Our lead artist had a kid, and our scripter launched a startup that's eating up most of his time...

I'll get them to push an update when I see them, we have a backlog of unreleased content.
I hope you can get yourselves in order, guys. This game doesn't deserve an abandoned tag.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes