Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
who in the fucking genius masterstroke was it to include the gallery directions when its not even implemented yet?

i mean the game is great pls deliver orc mommies.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Should this game be marked as abandoned? It's been too long since the last game update was, well... updated.
Update will come out when it's ready. No the game isn't abandoned, we just get sidetracked by IRL stuff like work every now and then... team was on summer vacation for most of August as well.

You get to play the game for free here, just bookmark it and come back once an update is out.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I see pregnancy is a planned fetish, will childbirth be in the game aswell? Big fan of this project :)
Childbirth probably not. Pregnancy yes as one of the encounterable kinks.

who in the fucking genius masterstroke was it to include the gallery directions when its not even implemented yet?

i mean the game is great pls deliver orc mommies.
Heh, yeah the gallery isn't present in that version yet.
Will do on orc mommies! (y)

Shame no female Greenskin Orc companion.
We've got a dickgirl greenskin companion planned for the Player's party.
A bit later a grey orc female as well, tho she's not technically green of skin.:p

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Childbirth probably not. Pregnancy yes as one of the encounterable kinks.

Heh, yeah the gallery isn't present in that version yet.
Will do on orc mommies! (y)

We've got a dickgirl greenskin companion planned for the Player's party.
A bit later a grey orc female as well, tho she's not technically green of skin.:p
"Dickgirl" is not a girl, so yea. Any actual green girl Orc for a companion?

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
you mean steam page? i am guessing they are gonna have more difficulty getting it on steam this year.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
"Dickgirl" is not a girl, so yea. Any actual green girl Orc for a companion?
We have a grey orc female for a planned companion... and a bunch of female green orcs as seducable NPCs.

why later? more female green orcs
There's a whole orc zone we wanna do, there will be plenty of them in there.

i am guessing they are gonna have more difficulty getting it on steam this year.
Why? Did Steam change their submission rules for adult content or something? :unsure:

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Man, I love this historical games I hope dev continue the process
Keep going dev
Arts are perfect for this category
10/10

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Man, I love this historical games I hope dev continue the process
Keep going dev
Arts are perfect for this category
10/10
What kind of crazy-ass history books are you reading that have orcs and magic in them?

I retract this question. As it was pointed out to me, history is rife with flying dragons and magical shit.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
This game looks really promising and has a lot of potentials by just watching the trailer. I was also surprised that RPGM engine could be used to make CRPG with such high levels of interaction. Furthermore, I was amazed by the plan that contains a lot of fetishes. If the game is completed with every elements list in the plan, it may become one of the greatest adult games ever.

Reactions: 912BHi
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes