RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We'll definitely have a few scalies & furries in there, it makes sense given the fantasy setting (both for NPCs and companions). As far as sex-scene frequency, we're planning about 1 lewd encounter per 1 hour of gameplay, just to keep things intereting. We're getting there... slow and steady wins the race! ;)
An hour is still quite a long time, although I guess you can always just use Cheat Engine, crank it up to 3speed and use saveedit. Also will the Orc in the overview have a full female option? If not will there be other female orcs, greenskinned ones unlike Shannel?

Aug 5, 2016
This game has tonnes of potential, looking forward to your future updates, personally id focus on getting the UI up and running before anything else but regardless, loved what i've played so far and keep it coming!

Reactions: monk_56

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Small question, any way or in-game option to increase font size? It's a bit small.

Edit: I am not that guy on previous page with walls of texts. Me asking about font size is coincidental...

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Also will the Orc in the overview have a full female option?
Nope, sorry - she's a dickgirl.
If not will there be other female orcs, greenskinned ones unlike Shannel?
Yes, most definitely. I don't want to spoil the main story, but once your party leaves the Fort area you'll start running into greenskins (she-orcs among them).

looks amazing! so hot, can't wait!
Build#2-B has been released here on F95, that scene is part of the game now. ;)

This game has tonnes of potential, looking forward to your future updates, personally id focus on getting the UI up and running before anything else but regardless, loved what i've played so far and keep it coming!
Thanks, I'm glad you like the game! (y) We'll tackle the UI + inventory + item icons after we're finished with the Fort area. Main reason is because we want to get to about 25h of gameplay (story + lewds) before doing a purely technical update like UI. Right now the game's basically a free-roam/sandbox VN.

Small question, any way or in-game option to increase font size? It's a bit small.
Not right now, no. But if you have a laptop you could try hooking it up to a TV and play like that (it's how we test the game when we get together, and it's a lot of fun seeing everything on a widescreen TV).

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The lewd scenes won't be pov-like from now on, will they? It would be much better if it was like the first version. I love your game btw. Wish you luck with your project.

1Unknown

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 1147490

Overview:
ToLLA
is a fully-illustrated erotic fantasy RPG where you play as Captain Hale, a career soldier and infamous ladies' man, as he makes his way through a fantasy world full of horny babes (noblewomen, female soldiers, peasant girls, slutty bandits) and even hornier monsters! Take up the sword against a mysterious Red Queen and her savage hordes, as you struggle to balance your duty against a tide of debauchery consuming the continent in the wake of her invasion...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-02
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: Crimson Delight Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build#2-B
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Info:

Current Release Trailer:

Planned Fetishes:

Promo/Bonus Art:

Developer Notes:

Game's F95 Sig:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extra:

View attachment 1968991 View attachment 1147492 View attachment 1147494 View attachment 1147495 View attachment 1147496 View attachment 1147497 View attachment 1147498 View attachment 1147499 View attachment 1968992 View attachment 1968993 View attachment 1968994 View attachment 1968995 View attachment 1968996 View attachment 1968997 View attachment 1968998 View attachment 1968999 View attachment 1969000 View attachment 1969001 View attachment 1969002 View attachment 1969003 View attachment 1969004 View attachment 1969005 View attachment 1969006 View attachment 1969007 View attachment 2058649 View attachment 2058650 View attachment 2058666 View attachment 2432253 View attachment 2432256 View attachment 2432257 View attachment 2432259 View attachment 2432260 View attachment 2432261 View attachment 2432262 View attachment 2432263 View attachment 2432266
Quick Qns, is incest planned for this game?

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Does anyone recognize the music here?
Sounds very Jeremy Soule-ish, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
The lewd scenes won't be pov-like from now on, will they? It would be much better if it was like the first version. I love your game btw. Wish you luck with your project.
Thanks, glad you like the game! The lewd scenes will continue to be a mix of PoV and wide-angle shots. It's just that the Meredith footdom scene was designed to emphasize a submissive (PoV) angle so we went with that in the art.

Quick Qns, is incest planned for this game?
Nope, sorry.

Sounds very Jeremy Soule-ish, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
It's a rendition of the Targos theme. Inon Zur, not Jeremy Soule. ;)

Will the pink dragoness girl from main page have any femdom scenes ?
Yes. She's one of the (optional) companion characters.

@Crimson Delight Games,Can we save in this game now?
Yes. The save-game icon (floppy disk) is right outside Hale's cabin in the intro area.

Last edited:

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Hey devs, the game has a lot of potential, but i've noticed some problems:
-the tutorial boxes the ones in the middle top of the screen that appear can't be skipped, i've often finished reading them and could only wait until they disappeared or moved on to the next box, meanwhile, i couldn't move, pick up anything etc. Noone likes it when they're locked in place having to stare at text they already read.
-text disappears in conversations sometimes, usually after saving / character speaking dunno which.
-you really need to change how saving / menus work, not having menus is quite annoying, i keep having to alt/f4 out of the game to exit for one, not being able to change the settings in-game is annoying too, as for saving, put that inside a menu too, as well as a stat window, inventory etc. the thing is, you can allow and disallow people saving in certain locations in rpg maker, which this game uses, you don't have to make the save location tied to an icon in the game world. I understand that it is more immersive that way, but at the same time, if the game crashes, or something happens that causes your progress to be lost, because you were too lazy to walk back and save often, it'd be annoying.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
is there a way to choose (or guide) which H scenes you want to do in a playthrough? for example, no vag pen, only bj and anal?
You mean like some kind of pre-game menu where you toggle which kinks you wanna see or skip? :unsure: No, not really. But you don't need that - we decided early on in development to never force any sexual scenes on the Player. The game always lets you know what kind of fetish is coming up, and you can just skip it entirely. I know people are used to these kink menus and whatnot since a lot of you play semi-linear VNs, but ToLLA is an RPG, so choosing what kind of content you want to skip or experience is baked directly into the gameplay loop.

Hey devs, the game has a lot of potential, but i've noticed some problems:
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game!(y)I'll try to address your points one by one...
-the tutorial boxes the ones in the middle top of the screen that appear can't be skipped, i've often finished reading them and could only wait until they disappeared or moved on to the next box, meanwhile, i couldn't move, pick up anything etc. Noone likes it when they're locked in place having to stare at text they already read.
That's only for the super important ones with critical info - most of the other ones will play on top of the screen while letting you move. I know it's a bit annoying if you're a fast reader and get through the text before it disappears, but we had to do that to make sure players would read them... And it's just in the first area.
-text disappears in conversations sometimes, usually after saving / character speaking dunno which.
You're hitting the SHIFT key, which toggles text ON/OFF. If it disappears just hit SHIFT again to restore it.
-you really need to change how saving / menus work, not having menus is quite annoying, i keep having to alt/f4 out of the game to exit for one
The UI needs a ton of art so it's currently disabled until we get around to it, which is why we put in a dedicated save icon that can be accessed from the game world. This is a temporary setup, we'll change it later on.
not being able to change the settings in-game is annoying too
There's not much to change, except sound/volume loudness. We tweaked all of that already, but you can always customize it from the main menu if you want.
as for saving, put that inside a menu too, as well as a stat window, inventory etc.
We'll get around to that once we do itemization & inventory. There's like 500+ item icons that need painting. Just treat the game like a sandbox visual novel for now... RPG systems will come later, once we're done with the story content for the first major chunk of the game.
the thing is, you can allow and disallow people saving in certain locations in rpg maker, which this game uses, you don't have to make the save location tied to an icon in the game world
Personally, I actually prefer having only 1 save-game icon per map. It disincentivizes save-scumming. You're supposed to role-play your character, not constantly save-load-save to exploit conversations for the best outcome. But that's just my opinion - we'll be adding a "regular" save system like I wrote above, so you'll be able to do all that if you really want to.
I understand that it is more immersive that way, but at the same time, if the game crashes, or something happens that causes your progress to be lost, because you were too lazy to walk back and save often, it'd be annoying.
Yeah that's a fair point, and a legitimate downside with the current system.

Thanks for taking the time to type all that out, we always welcome feedback!(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
For the magical planned fetishes, perhaps an encounter where MC can temporarily become a woman, maybe with a potion or some magic, or perhaps a short body-swap encounter with Meredith, where she and the captain switches bodies with magic (temporarily)

Great writing and art, looking forward to seeing more of this game in the future :D

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
@
You mean like some kind of pre-game menu where you toggle which kinks you wanna see or skip? :unsure: No, not really. But you don't need that - we decided early on in development to never force any sexual scenes on the Player. The game always lets you know what kind of fetish is coming up, and you can just skip it entirely. I know people are used to these kink menus and whatnot since a lot of you play semi-linear VNs, but ToLLA is an RPG, so choosing what kind of content you want to skip or experience is baked directly into the gameplay loop.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the game!(y)I'll try to address your points one by one...

That's only for the super important ones with critical info - most of the other ones will play on top of the screen while letting you move. I know it's a bit annoying if you're a fast reader and get through the text before it disappears, but we had to do that to make sure players would read them... And it's just in the first area.

You're hitting the SHIFT key, which toggles text ON/OFF. If it disappears just hit SHIFT again to restore it.

The UI needs a ton of art so it's currently disabled until we get around to it, which is why we put in a dedicated save icon that can be accessed from the game world. This is a temporary setup, we'll change it later on.

There's not much to change, except sound/volume loudness. We tweaked all of that already, but you can always customize it from the main menu if you want.

We'll get around to that once we do itemization & inventory. There's like 500+ item icons that need painting. Just treat the game like a sandbox visual novel for now... RPG systems will come later, once we're done with the story content for the first major chunk of the game.

Personally, I actually prefer having only 1 save-game icon per map. It disincentivizes save-scumming. You're supposed to role-play your character, not constantly save-load-save to exploit conversations for the best outcome. But that's just my opinion - we'll be adding a "regular" save system like I wrote above, so you'll be able to do all that if you really want to.

Yeah that's a fair point, and a legitimate downside with the current system.

Thanks for taking the time to type all that out, we always welcome feedback!(y)
hey, can we get an update on the game's development? the last patreon post was over a month ago.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes