Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Build#2-B has been released for our Patrons:

If you'd like to support us you can do so and gain access to it right away (new footdom scene).

if not then just wait a bit and we'll make it public in a little while.

Reactions: Beast161616

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone know where you find the lewd lore keeper for the gallery? It says top of the fort headquarters but I'm looking and can't figure out who/where

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone got a save just after doing the 100 resource node thing? Unbelievably tedious - why make us do this?

CrazyDriver

May 7, 2020
Hey, thanks for the update! quick question: are all future foot scenes exclusive to the sub path? or are we going to be able to get these scenes on the romance/dom paths?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
i think it might be better for the dev to switch to smaller, faster updates. i think more people will be willing to support the game if they see that the game is frequently updated. as it stands now, everything that is in the game is great for the most part.
I agree with you 100%... it's just that we all work 9-5 jobs and development happens in sporadic bursts so it's difficult to do small(er) updates when a lot of the time our schedules don't sync up due to IRL stuff (we do try to get together at least 1-2 times a month on weekends, but IRL responsibilities sometimes get in the way). Also, ToLLA is an RPG with a lot of interconnected system, and it's such a pain in the ass trying to do mini-updates (all of which require their own testing cycles to ensure they don't break something in the game). And having to stick to a monthly release schedule put a huge amount of stress on our main artist (she works in a highly competitive field with lots of overtime and demanding clients), so we didn't want to stress her out further. It's for all these reasons that we bundle the content once it's ready, test it over a week or two, and then release a huge mega-update every couple of months. Hopefully once the team grows a bit more (if funding allows) we'll try and delegate some of the work to other people so the load gets spread out a bit and we're able to do quicker releases.

try out ,or wait some updates?
Up to you. :sneaky:

pretty good update thanks!
Cheers, I'm glad you enjoyed it! (y)

I hate to be that guy. But could I please get a save after you finish getting the supplies
You don't really need it, the current content ends when you hand in the supplies and go to enter the Fort.

Does anyone know where you find the lewd lore keeper for the gallery? It says top of the fort headquarters but I'm looking and can't figure out who/where
He's inside Fort Ninevus - that area isn't part of the game yet, it's the next map we'll be releasing.

am I the only person who wants toi murder that riddler?
Haha yeah he's a smug bastard! :LOL: But he plays fair - he won't cheat or lie to you about the riddles, if you guess correctly he keeps track of it, and rewards you fairly at the end (depending on how well you did).

Anyone got a save just after doing the 100 resource node thing? Unbelievably tedious - why make us do this?
The current build ends when you hand in the resources and enter the Fort, so you don't really need a save for it right now, just enjoy the content up to that point. As for your question: it's because you're supposed to gather resources casually on the side as you're exploring the other maps and solving quests (and banging girls). But right now there's only 2 maps, and the scripting for the resource nodes is attached only to the ones in the 1st map, so I understand why it can feel a bit tedious. Gathering resources will be a lot more relaxed when the next large content update is released (we're also going to be adding another exterior map once we get around to it).

What are the new scenes in this update?
Footdom scene with Meredith.

Hey, thanks for the update! quick question: are all future foot scenes exclusive to the sub path? or are we going to be able to get these scenes on the romance/dom paths?
Thanks, glad you had fun! As for the foot scenes, they're mostly tied to the sub path since it's kinda hard to justify a maledom/romance path getting footdom'd like that. Maybe we could add some gentle foot worship to the romance path, but I just don't see how it'd make sense for the maledom one. You got any suggestions? Main issue here is keeping things tonally consistent (it would be kind of jarring to see your maledom Captain choking and slapping women in one scene, then worshipping their feet in another).

indeed who the fuck just goes "yeah lets do 30 riddles in a row". i think 75% of my time playing this game was in that section....
You can stop his little game after every riddle, he even tells you this. But if you want max rewards then you gotta do all (or most) of his puzzles.

I can't get enough of the art, especially foot involved in it. Awesome work keep it up!
Cheers! (y)

Reactions: wowiewonk

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Airell recommended you. Your art is among the best handdrawn art I have seen. Best of luck fellow dev/40 hour a week employee.

• Hey there
Reactions: Airell

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK first thing I noticed looking at this.. that is the MOST CLUTTERED screenshots I have ever seen.. it's full of a bunch of icons.. I have never seen such a cluttered game screen as this. Second none of the screenshots really show any good looking girls says peasant girls but all I see are ugly scalies and furry but I don't barely see a human woman. That also turned me off no cute neko girls that are girls with cat ears and tails with beautiful human faces or other cute monster girls instead they all show as ugly scalies and furry, so another avoid.

1. Screens too busy
2. No cute human looking girls show in screenshots seem to only focus on scalies and furry only.
3. If your trying to make such a game you need cute non-scalie and furry monster girls also. Show the cute monster girls that are mostly human with some animal traits.
4. Allow to avoid scenes with ones you want nothing to do with.

Right now it looks like none of that is possible. Screenshots make it look like there is a single human girl and human guy and everything else is scalies and furry monsters, but the description than makes it sound like there is not. So either fix the description properly or show more of the girls in the game.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
OK first thing I noticed looking at this.. that is the MOST CLUTTERED screenshots I have ever seen.. it's full of a bunch of icons.. I have never seen such a cluttered game screen as this. Second none of the screenshots really show any good looking girls says peasant girls but all I see are ugly scalies and furry but I don't barely see a human woman. That also turned me off no cute neko girls that are girls with cat ears and tails with beautiful human faces or other cute monster girls instead they all show as ugly scalies and furry, so another avoid.

1. Screens too busy
2. No cute human looking girls show in screenshots seem to only focus on scalies and furry only.
3. If your trying to make such a game you need cute non-scalie and furry monster girls also. Show the cute monster girls that are mostly human with some animal traits.
4. Allow to avoid scenes with ones you want nothing to do with.

Right now it looks like none of that is possible. Screenshots make it look like there is a single human girl and human guy and everything else is scalies and furry monsters, but the description than makes it sound like there is not. So either fix the description properly or show more of the girls in the game.
You're trying to get the characters turned into soulless Koikatsu garbage like the games in your sig? Good one man.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
What a fantastic game!
It is rare to see such a game more like CRPG than JRPG in F95z.
Long writing on the simulation page,multiple conversation options,teammate of different races.
Although RPGM can't achieve CRPG-style combat,this game still gives me the feeling of playing Pillars of Eternity or Wrath of the Righteous.
English is not my native language and the writing is a bit hard for me to read,but I still love it.
Just can't say no to a CRPG

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes