allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Cool game. A LOT went into this. One thing is that I just felt kind of lost the whole time. I know it's still really early in dev but I was hoping for explanation to just reference whenever I needed it.
Some of the tips went by way too quickly and most of them really slowly without telling me much. I kept getting a massive amount of items but wasn't told how or if I could see them in an inventory and thought "Yea, I know for sure I'm not using any of these for this version"
It'd be nice to know something like "we've finished things up to 'here' and here's also what you can do so far in the game"
Obviously, not counting now. Just for like future versions going forward.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Beautiful art. Detailed and intriguing writing. Gameplay is also interesting. I'm looking forward to updates.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
allanl9020142
Haha yeah, it can get a bit overwhelming, I agree... We'll be adding an in-game journal once all the quests are completed and implemented, which should help players orient themselves. I'll also tell our scripter to try extending the tooltips timer as well, since quite a few people seem to struggle reading the text before it disappears. As for the items, the inventory graphics aren't done so don't worry about that too much - the items are there more for flavor than anything else at this point.

Zittou
Thanks! We're working on a big update, hope you'll enjoy it once it's out. (y)
Development has been sporadic recently due to IRL work and the holidays, but we're grinding away.

ReeeeMcScreeee
Cheers! We've been busy with a big update. We wanted to do a couple of small ones, but it kept stressing us out so we just decided to lump everything together and release once it's done (it's also much easier to handle updates this way as well, since we don't have to test multiple smaller versions of the game). As for the release, all I can say is that it'll come out when it's ready. :)

eskeetit420
Gameplay time mostly depends on how much content a player consumes (or skips through), but I can say we're got another few hours in there right now. We're also going to release the rest of the lewd scenes as part of a big update that's coming once we finish all the story content for it.

Lilith522

Nov 25, 2022
Great start to the game! The very first sex scene in all three variations (Domination, submission, love) is written just perfectly. The only thing that worries me is that - no matter how the effect of jumping too high turns out: after the first sex scene, the players will expect that the rest will be no worse ... but will the author ... or the team of authors have enough of such detail and qualitatively describe the rest of our sexual adventures in the game? In any case, good luck. I will try to support your project on Patreon, although it is difficult to do this in a country under shares.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Lilith522
Thanks! Glad you liked the intro CYOA. Most lewd scenes won't be as elaborate, but they'll still let you pick a path.

DaveAxel14
New releases remain exclusive to Patrons for 2 weeks, then they get posted on other sites (including this one).

KrystalFoxx69
He's a recruitable companion you can pick up once your party enters Fort Ninevus... so, a bit later after the intro.

Merlin2013
That depends on the amount of backing we receive. We definitely have plans to scale up and hire more devs to help out the core team, but right now it's just the 3 of us (with a +1 contracted artist we've booked for a full year).

Christ P Bacon
Nah, it's not abandoned. We work on the game constantly, it's just that releasing small(er) updates tends to be difficult since most of the RPG and story systems tie into one another... so we usually release a huge update with multiple hours of content once it's ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
i think it might be better for the dev to switch to smaller, faster updates. i think more people will be willing to support the game if they see that the game is frequently updated. as it stands now, everything that is in the game is great for the most part.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes