Mar 13, 2023
Game seems to be stuck loading for me, although to be fair, I am using an old computer with 4G ram and the game's eating up a solid third of my cpu and top it off with the fact that it's a linux machine and I'm trying to play the game through wine.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Game seems to be stuck loading for me, although to be fair, I am using an old computer with 4G ram and the game's eating up a solid third of my cpu and top it off with the fact that it's a linux machine and I'm trying to play the game through wine.
Uh ... nah can't be that. Must be something else that's wrong.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Just found this game, really enjoying it so far. The art is great, and the femdom scenes are written immaculately. Will definitely keep my eye on it.

Kurnazpanda123

May 2, 2022
Can we have ballbusting in drows too?Also can some of them be different like on drow loves her son or something not normal like that?Its not the norm but it will be boring if all of them are the exact same.

Kurnazpanda123

May 2, 2022
İs incest not planned for main character ro all of game?I mean Drows are pretty fucked up i wouldnt be surprised if they practice it.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Just making sure. I haven't heard any news in a long while.
We're always working on the game in one way or another, but IRL stuff sometimes gets in the way, team members have families to take care of alongside IRL jobs, summer vacation comes and goes... the usual. We don't do this full time - whatever money we make from Patreon/donations goes toward paying our secondary artist and the savings account for future expenses (custom music/OST, more art/animations, etc.) - we haven't made a cent off the game so far. TLDR: it's done when it's done. Steam release is coming in a couple months so we're hoping that'll give us a financial injection we can use to grow the team and produce content faster.

Hmm, first time I'm hearing something like this... We use a custom preloader to ready the assets so there's no stutter once you begin playing, that could be the reason you're getting a long(er) load time. Tho to be honest we've never run into the issue when testing, and we use an older laptop make sure the game is playable on weaker machines. It could be Wine causing the issue for you, I dunno. :unsure:

Uh ... nah can't be that. Must be something else that's wrong.
Possibly. Wine seems to work fine for most people, tho I dunno what version y'all use (or if it's even the same one).

Just found this game, really enjoying it so far. The art is great, and the femdom scenes are written immaculately. Will definitely keep my eye on it.
Cheers, glad you enjoyed it!(y)

How many sex scene with how many women are there?
Is it currently only Meredith content?
Meredith-only for now in the public version. More are coming in the next release.(y)

Can we have ballbusting in drows too?Also can some of them be different like on drow loves her son or something not normal like that?Its not the norm but it will be boring if all of them are the exact same.
Drow content is in the mid-game and onwards so it's not gonna be out for a while, but sure, I'll add your suggestion to our list of possible kinks/encounters!(y)
İs incest not planned for main character ro all of game?I mean Drows are pretty fucked up i wouldnt be surprised if they practice it.
No incest, sorry. It's not due to us being prudes, but because we gotta play nice with Patreon rules.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
well good info on the steam release day at least now we know you guys are aiming for the big update for the steam release at the latest :D

sukucan

Nov 10, 2022
Hey there I've read a few post back that you are looking to expend your team. Are you interested in an extra programmer/game designer/writer ?
I'm a professional software developper who works with C++, C# and python. I'm also confortable with Java. I can't prove anything for the game design nor the writing part other than a few failed projects but I'm super pumped about trying it out. =)

I'm not asking for any money, in fact I'll be glad to give you guys some free help implementing/designing new features. Mainly, I see that the combat part of the game is still unimplemented and would require a lot of time and effort to become both fun and balanced. Could my extra pair of hand be helpful to you, without adding too much time cost overhead ?

I'm a big books (and CRPGs) nerd, which got me jaded seeing the day-to-day slew of poor quality writing smut. When I found you guys doing everything the others weren't brave enough to do, with such sheer ambition and talent, it got me excited again about the future of well-crafted, degenerated entertainement ! =)
Your plans for this game are huge ! I'll be thrilled to help you realising your vision and contributing in the elevation of standards amidst adult gaming !

Anyway, leave me a response if you're interested. In any case I hope you have a good one !

Cheers !

Last edited:
Reactions: MinXe

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Gotta say, that planned kink list looks absolutely amazing.
Can you really pull all of that off competently? :whistle::coffee:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Possibly. Wine seems to work fine for most people, tho I dunno what version y'all use (or if it's even the same one).
Oh I don't know shit about Wine lol. I was just being sarcastic because he was basically saying he was running this game on a trash can.:LOL: That's like slightly better than an old xbox.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Gotta say, that planned kink list looks absolutely amazing.
Can you really pull all of that off competently? :whistle::coffee:
In bits and pieces, yes. It's more of a rough roadmap than anything.
Gonna be implementing the kinks via separate, modular scenes...
We already have a bunch, just gotta finish this major update and release it!

That's like slightly better than an old xbox.
LOL! :LOL:

I love the art!
Reminds me of Shakes and Fidget.
Thanks, glad you like it!(y)
More to come...

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes