4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am coming back to the game-making scene, but this time with a different project. I know I also have a lot of explaining to do, so I've decided to sum everything up in .

You can also find more information about the new game, Infinity Dungeon, .

It will be an experience very similar to Tales of Lewdia, as the art will also be done 100% by me and the combat system will be kept almost as-is. My main focus is to make this an enjoyable experience for fans of both games. I know you will like it!
I know I'm a bit late but, in other words Tales of Lewdia is too ambitious and you ended up unable to meet with the coding and other stuffs.

Still its kinda sad to see this goes to waste, so is it entirely abandoned or do you think you might pick up or rebuild it in the future? (love the premise)

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I know I'm a bit late but, in other words Tales of Lewdia is too ambitious and you ended up unable to meet with the coding and other stuffs.

Still its kinda sad to see this goes to waste, so is it entirely abandoned or do you think you might pick up or rebuild it in the future? (love the premise)
I might not revive ToL as a game in the foreseeable future, as it always presented itself with the problem of having to write more code each time I wanted to do the slightest thing.

For the time being, the plan is fusing it with my next (revival) project: Infinity Dungeon. In fact, most concepts and designs seen in Tales of Lewdia took inspiration from the older version of Infinity Dungeon, so the idea doesn't sound that far-fetched. You will see enemies, areas and, mechanics from both games, all in the same place.

This is how I aim to create an enjoyable experience for fans of both games, and I'll keep it this way all throughout the development of the new game. Hope it sounds like a good idea!

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am coming back to the game-making scene, but this time with a different project. I know I also have a lot of explaining to do, so I've decided to sum everything up in .

You can also find more information about the new game, Infinity Dungeon, .

It will be an experience very similar to Tales of Lewdia, as the art will also be done 100% by me and the combat system will be kept almost as-is. My main focus is to make this an enjoyable experience for fans of both games. I know you will like it!
Not sure how often you check this thread but the new game looks pretty good judging by screens. Wanted to clarify that Infinity Dungeon will use a new navigation system like point and click or FP? I think that'd be the better way to go imo. If we're gonna be real the best H-games are designed to be played one handed...

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Not sure how often you check this thread but the new game looks pretty good judging by screens. Wanted to clarify that Infinity Dungeon will use a new navigation system like point and click or FP? I think that'd be the better way to go imo. If we're gonna be real the best H-games are designed to be played one handed...
Hi!

I actually check the thread almost daily :D! It's just that my progress on the game has been really slow these last months due to my IRL job.

The game will feature the usual movement keys & action buttons control scheme. A proper FPS system where you can use your mouse as a camera is not possible in the RPG Maker version I'm currently using, although I could consider upgrading someday. Thanks for the suggestion! You definitely have a point and I'll keep it in mind for future games/updates.

AFailure

Nov 10, 2021
Hey Dev, excited for the new game. I was sad that ToL, which had such a unique artstyle, was canned, but I think Infinity Dungeon has potential. Good luck in your new project, and I hope it succeeds!

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
unfortunate this game isn't getting revived anytime soon but oh well, still happy with what we got

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
I might not revive ToL as a game in the foreseeable future, as it always presented itself with the problem of having to write more code each time I wanted to do the slightest thing.

For the time being, the plan is fusing it with my next (revival) project: Infinity Dungeon. In fact, most concepts and designs seen in Tales of Lewdia took inspiration from the older version of Infinity Dungeon, so the idea doesn't sound that far-fetched. You will see enemies, areas and, mechanics from both games, all in the same place.

This is how I aim to create an enjoyable experience for fans of both games, and I'll keep it this way all throughout the development of the new game. Hope it sounds like a good idea!
Will it be using the same RPG Maker version, or would you use something different such as RPG ?

Reactions: Roninonix
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes