4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
Does someone have a save from 0.1 which have been converted ?
Because i don't, so i'm not able to get the monster 8 (in the monster book) and it would be nice if a kind soul could share it pls.

ffef993967676

Feb 18, 2019
Does someone have a save from 0.1 which have been converted ?
Because i don't, so i'm not able to get the monster 8 (in the monster book) and it would be nice if a kind soul could share it pls.
Here's a full save, I had to edit it to enable the sparky fight because the save converter didn't enable it for some reason

Reactions: AyumieX and Devoveo

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Shame that he stopped making it. I wish he would work on the remake at least barely but I can understand how working full time with no help can take it out of you. At least he had the balls to announce on his Patreon that he was shutting it down indefinitely... Unlike some others.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh damn this is done? I was really looking forward to this. :(
Yes it's abandoned and it kinda stung too, because I generally can tell when a game has all the red flags telling that the dev will eventually abandon it, but this one was going well and I didn't see it coming, to not mention that I was enjoying it for what it was... such a shame.

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
So. The game died due to lack of a artist? I miiiight be able to work on this project if the creator is still willing to continue. But my art-style ain't simple like this game's one

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So. The game died due to lack of a artist? I miiiight be able to work on this project if the creator is still willing to continue. But my art-style ain't simple like this game's one
Last I recall hearing, it wasn't really due to lack of an artist. It was that a lot of stuff happened in the dev's life and he just didn't have the time to work on the game anymore.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am coming back to the game-making scene, but this time with a different project. I know I also have a lot of explaining to do, so I've decided to sum everything up in .

You can also find more information about the new game, Infinity Dungeon, .

It will be an experience very similar to Tales of Lewdia, as the art will also be done 100% by me and the combat system will be kept almost as-is. My main focus is to make this an enjoyable experience for fans of both games. I know you will like it!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am coming back to the game-making scene, but this time with a different project. I know I also have a lot of explaining to do, so I've decided to sum everything up in .

You can also find more information about the new game, Infinity Dungeon, .

It will be an experience very similar to Tales of Lewdia, as the art will also be done 100% by me and the combat system will be kept almost as-is. My main focus is to make this an enjoyable experience for fans of both games. I know you will like it!
Glad to see you back, man

Reactions: Zachy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes