4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah just like my friend above said it , the new artist has potential for sure ! if you both work together (his art and talent + your details and taste ) . It would land perfectly !

Best of lucky Zachy ! you truly have a good vision for these adult monster girl RPGs ! Keep it up ! depending how good the new remake goes am considering being a Big patreon on your side ! (I also suggest starting a discord ! to keep in touch with fans and for easier feedback ! and to garner a community !)

Just saw the new video posted !
If you are interested in feedback / opinions here is mine :

The environment / map looks fan-fucking-tastic ! a major upgrade in quality and animation !
The character looks good as well ,but on the sides he looks really skinny and tall (specially next to the trees ) but that might be a stylistic choice ? It might click when the monster girls are roaming around ? Am all for normal / weak looking protagonists here ...make you feel more powerful when you actually dominate a monster girl ! in the end it's the weapons that is in his pants that count !

Best of luck Zachy looking forward to finally trying this !

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Yeah just like my friend above said it , the new artist has potential for sure ! if you both work together (his art and talent + your details and taste ) . It would land perfectly !

Best of lucky Zachy ! you truly have a good vision for these adult monster girl RPGs ! Keep it up ! depending how good the new remake goes am considering being a Big patreon on your side ! (I also suggest starting a discord ! to keep in touch with fans and for easier feedback ! and to garner a community !)

Just saw the new video posted !
If you are interested in feedback / opinions here is mine :

The environment / map looks fan-fucking-tastic ! a major upgrade in quality and animation !
The character looks good as well ,but on the sides he looks really skinny and tall (specially next to the trees ) but that might be a stylistic choice ? It might click when the monster girls are roaming around ? Am all for normal / weak looking protagonists here ...make you feel more powerful when you actually dominate a monster girl ! in the end it's the weapons that is in his pants that count !

Best of luck Zachy looking forward to finally trying this !
Oh whoops! Somehow I didn't get notified about your reply.

Thanks a lot, man! It's taking considerably longer to do all the coding, but my aim is to make a "plug'n'play" system where I can add new content ridiculously faster than before. And who knows, it may even make it easier for modders to add their own enemies.

About the character, well... That's pretty much how he's supposed to look, haha! This time the gameplay will be a lot more focused on the "overworld" part, since it'll have more animations, enemy behaviours and minigames. So I decided to try a different style so characters are more "expressive".

I hadn't thought about opening a Discord before, that's something I'll definitely do someday! Possibly in a week or two.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Oh whoops! Somehow I didn't get notified about your reply.

Thanks a lot, man! It's taking considerably longer to do all the coding, but my aim is to make a "plug'n'play" system where I can add new content ridiculously faster than before. And who knows, it may even make it easier for modders to add their own enemies.

About the character, well... That's pretty much how he's supposed to look, haha! This time the gameplay will be a lot more focused on the "overworld" part, since it'll have more animations, enemy behaviours and minigames. So I decided to try a different style so characters are more "expressive".

I hadn't thought about opening a Discord before, that's something I'll definitely do someday! Possibly in a week or two.
Hahahaha , It's alright chief !

That's a wise choice regarding the coding ! So ! the usual gameplay battle loop , the casual H scenes will be taking part in the "overworld" or ?
One thing regarding the battle sex scenes loop , a small suggestion .... I know mostly It'll be the monster girl + the protag's Dick ... I was wondering if in some scenes you can show the entire MCs Body as well (or most of it ) or semi invisible ... so you can have a good sense of scale with the monster girl we're attacking !

Like imagine the Queen bee anal scene , where he's visible ... when he pushes all the way in , Her big ass can get squished ! (feels more powerful ! )... or during a sideways doggystyle (so you contrast both bodies , the skinny MC versus the THICC monster girl ! )

Really hyped about the game , looking forward to trying it !

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I created a Discord server! If you want info about the game, want to ask any question or just wanna talk, feel free to join! ^^

Dec 6, 2019
Will 0.3 be one big update, or will you release a public test version before you've made all the sprites? (Like, say, a "v2.5" where we get all the monsters up to the dryad?)

SpaceStalin1

Feb 16, 2021
Just finished it, tis a good game overall, like the art style.
Will definitely keep an eye on this one!(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

nekoKaren

Feb 11, 2021
Hello, may I ask if I caught a bug or it's just my fault? Since I tried to do the Giant Tree puzzle with the stones and there is still one stone that even if I've put it in many holes, it just goes back up there again.

1614123088334.png
1614123133748.png

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hello, may I ask if I caught a bug or it's just my fault? Since I tried to do the Giant Tree puzzle with the stones and there is still one stone that even if I've put it in many holes, it just goes back up there again.
Did you try to drop it down here?
1614180670658.png

Reactions: nekoKaren

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
when version 0.3?
That's hard to know, even for me. I'm still working full-time on the remake and I've made good progress.

I can only ask you to be patient. You can also join my Discord server or follow me on Twitter if you want to stay on top. ^^

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
If I understand correctly, already made content is being updated to fit a new art style, courtesy of a new artist? Does that mean the gameplay, map layouts, enemies and puzzles will change as well?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
If I understand correctly, already made content is being updated to fit a new art style, courtesy of a new artist? Does that mean the gameplay, map layouts, enemies and puzzles will change as well?
Yes. Right now I'm almost done with the prologue, so I'll upload a video showing the main features (like the new art, maps, etc) very soon.

Don't worry though, it's just a remake, not a new game. So most of the "ideas" will stay the same, just a little better (;

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Don't worry though, it's just a remake, not a new game. So most of the "ideas" will stay the same, just a little better (;
i patiently wait till i can test those improvements first hand.. got it "first hand":sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Zachy

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
You didn't have to do the remake, since it was already great. Still mad respect for using your time to make it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes