4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 2694590

I do know the combat is lacking a lot of features, but that's because making graphics takes me a lot of time (I've already said this before). I don't do certain things on purpose so I have time and energy to do all the programming.

You may consider my art as a "placeholder" because I'm gonna hire an artist as soon as I can, so that would make things easier for me and let me focus entirely in the programming.
Maybe you don't have to hire a artist I belive theres some that might just accept the benefit of their work and art being promoted and out there with your game. Also look into subscribe star as well instead of Patreon, Patreon is woke and does not respect artistic creativity, that's what happens when you let SJW types in charge of things.

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So how does one actually get into the giant tree?
Vines are blocking the entrance.
That's because you haven't cleared the Forest area yet! Try going back and check if there's anything you missed. ^^

Maybe you don't have to hire a artist I belive theres some that might just accept the benefit of their work and art being promoted and out there with your game. Also look into subscribe star as well instead of Patreon, Patreon is woke and does not respect artistic creativity, that's what happens when you let SJW types in charge of things.
I already discarded the idea of hiring an artist, since that would actually make the development even slower. Instead, I'm just taking some time (1 month or so) to work on side projects so I can improve my own art :D

Yeah, I've considered Subscribe Star, Fanbox and Buy Me A Coffee as possible alternatives, and I'll get into it as soon as I feel like it's the right time to do so ;)

Reactions: Furabia

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
where is the 8th enemy? i have rummaged through the entire game three times over and i still cant find it
no you didnt or you would have found that one quite easily since she is a extra boss as well with her own little floating area

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
where is the 8th enemy? i have rummaged through the entire game three times over and i still cant find it
no you didnt or you would have found that one quite easily since she is a extra boss as well with her own little floating area
She's exclusive to people who've played v0.1 and converted their saves to this version. Currently on v0.2, she's able to be gotten through cheats, though they're patreon exclusive currently.

• Red Heart

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The payment processors are the issue in this case, not patreon. As "woke" as patreon wants to come across they would still continue to allow incest/bestiality/rape if processors such as paypal didn't put their foot down. I don't think Zachy has anything to worry about as so far from what I've seen the game doesn't really break any rules. That said it wouldn't be a bad idea to eventually have some alternative options for those that refuse to use patreon.

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
She's exclusive to people who've played v0.1 and converted their saves to this version. Currently on v0.2, she's able to be gotten through cheats, though they're patreon exclusive currently.
yes i converted my save but i got her by defeating her in a battle again and not through some cheat though

• Red Heart
D

Deleted member 2694590

Zachy There is a free and open source pixel art tool that can be used for animated sprite editing called "LibreSprite". Or you can try Aseprite from where it was forked off from but this version is one you have to pay for.
The Free and Open source community has well free and open source tools you can use for your game creation such as , (open source game engine) etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Furabia and Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Zachy There is a free and open source pixel art tool that can be used for animated sprite editing called "LibreSprite". Or you can try Aseprite from where it was forked off from but this version is one you have to pay for.
The Free and Open source community has well free and open source tools you can use for your game creation such as , (open source game engine) etc.

Thanks for the info! I already know about most of those programs, and I gotta say I already have all the tools I need for game development. ^^

For now, I'll just stay with RPG Maker for the sake of simplicity. Also because Ruby is the only language I know @~@

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Very interesting concept for the "???" boss fight, I don't think I've ever seen an rpg maker game integrate a "simon says" type mini game in combat. For some reason I only ever got one pattern which is my only complaint about the fight, that and maybe it would be wise to disable critical hits during such a fight as I critically hit while the boss was stunned and she immediately transitioned into another "simon says" phase even though she was supposed to be "stunned". I also like how the players attack animation change while she was stunned. The quickswap key works perfectly, I still don't like how sprinting is tied to an item but it's a lot more bearable now.

There are a few places you can "jump" over that you shouldn't in the giant tree such as most of the rocks in the rocky area and there's a particular tile (where the wood looks warped, there's a tile like that in most areas of the tree) you can "jump" over to get outside of the map but seeing as how you're doing everything over with new assets it's probably less of a concern now. Your experience also resets when you return from the "???" boss.

Solid update, I'm glad the art isn't going to change too much and to be honest if it were up to me I wouldn't change a thing as the art has Soul™ in my opinion but you gotta do whatever you think is best. Looking forward to whatever comes next either way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy and Pappercut

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Very interesting concept for the "???" boss fight, I don't think I've ever seen an rpg maker game integrate a "simon says" type mini game in combat. For some reason I only ever got one pattern which is my only complaint about the fight, that and maybe it would be wise to disable critical hits during such a fight as I critically hit while the boss was stunned and she immediately transitioned into another "simon says" phase even though she was supposed to be "stunned". I also like how the players attack animation change while she was stunned. The quickswap key works perfectly, I still don't like how sprinting is tied to an item but it's a lot more bearable now.

There are a few places you can "jump" over that you shouldn't in the giant tree such as most of the rocks in the rocky area and there's a particular tile (where the wood looks warped, there's a tile like that in most areas of the tree) you can "jump" over to get outside of the map but seeing as how you're doing everything over with new assets it's probably less of a concern now. Your experience also resets when you return from the "???" boss.

Solid update, I'm glad the art isn't going to change too much and to be honest if it were up to me I wouldn't change a thing as the art has Soul™ in my opinion but you gotta do whatever you think is best. Looking forward to whatever comes next either way.
Thank you so much!

Of course, most of those bugs will be fixed when I remake everything. That's the main reason why I want to ditch the old system (my code was too messy and difficult to work with).

And yeah, the biggest difference you'll see in the art will be the resolution and the line size (which is quite big right now). As I already said, I'm working on a little side-project so I can show you my new style and the new things I've learnt ^^

D

Deleted member 2694590

Zachy I did find a bug in the Great Tree area, the map where your first run in with the alurane. You can jump over the map in a few sections of the game. With that bug I can bypass the Alurane completely, i accidentally jumped over the wall with the slash in it right above the boulder.

1 of the monstergirls does have a anal sex animation, wouldnt that qualify for the anal sex tag?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Zachy I did find a bug in the Great Tree area, the map where your first run in with the alurane. You can jump over the map in a few sections of the game. With that bug I can bypass the Alurane completely, i accidentally jumped over the wall with the slash in it right above the boulder.

1 of the monstergirls does have a anal sex animation, wouldnt that qualify for the anal sex tag?
Oh, but they're not game-breaking so I'm gonna save those bugs for v0.3. Thanks for reporting them tho ^^

About the tag, I'll add it right now!

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
First the red mushroom and now Queen Bee ! ... love these big ass related posses ! Keep them up !

Can't wait to buttfuck the other upcoming big fat asses as revenge !

and the freckles on the QueenBee's ass .... BOI ! drove me crazy !

Best of luck with the remake and looking forward to checkout your side project !

D

Deleted member 2694590

First the red mushroom and now Queen Bee ! ... love these big ass related posses ! Keep them up !

Best of luck with the remake and looking forward to checkout your side project !
Agreed. I think the freckles were a nice touch as well. I haven't seen much girls with freckles in some of these hentai games. The character Flora from "Another Chance" comes to mind.
Another Chance

RisingSoul

Aug 25, 2020

I third this as well , please have big junk in their trunk to funk (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: aslover69 and Zachy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes