4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DrWeeb

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know for sure if this is where I should write this, and do tell me if I should write somewhere else, but some bugs and typos;

When using an item (at least with Mushroom Ointment) it'll say, "Your CM Reduced by a 20%!"
Jumping overall is pretty finicky, at least in visuals; the log hopping at the waterfall for example, although perhaps not too replicable, I was able to jump from the first two logs, and then they began to move when I jumped to the third, so it looked as though I was Jesus standing on water (forgot to take a screenshot). What is replicable is jumping over trees and such, where in the forest, if you go to a tree, and try to jump over it side ways, you will jump over it.
Setting your name doesn't do anything to the sign outside your house; I set my name to "DrWeeb" and the sign's name still read "Deck"
The winged boots tell you that you can "dash" but the hole in the wall reads that if you could "slide."
When loading the game (just launching) spamming Z and X, you might open up the menu for whatever reason. Don't know if this is a common bug of RPGM.
In the same map, near the bottom right, you can jump into the trees, and down the cliff. At the flower, you just need to walk, and you can go down.
bug.png bug 2.png
Yes, most of these are minor. Still thought it was worth sharing.
The most important thing to fix is the jumping.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey all! Just thought I should let you know, because it doesn't seem like it's been posted here yet: A sneak peek demo build of the game rework has been posted to all patrons from the first tier (3$) up!
It likely won't be shared here since it's currently patron exclusive and it would be pretty rude to do that, but if you like this game, feel free to support it to get access!
(Disclaimer: This message is NOT sponsored in any way, shape, or form. TheeSonus™ denies all involvement with the bug testing or release of the sneak peek demo build.)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this?
Not that I know of, and I'm not exactly sure why you'd need one either... Are you stuck somewhere? If so you can just post it here and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
what are monsters 7 and 8 in the monster book and where can i find them
Monster 7 is the Golden Slime, and Monster 8 is Sparky. You unlock the Golden Slime via a hidden passage in the Forest and cracking the code of how much gold to put in the box (or alternatively just straight up getting the correct amount of gold from the secret chest in Deep Forest then putting it in the box), and Sparky is an exclusive to people who've converted their saves from v0.1, which should make a floating island in the middle of the map that you can enter.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
Monster 7 is the Golden Slime, and Monster 8 is Sparky. You unlock the Golden Slime via a hidden passage in the Forest and cracking the code of how much gold to put in the box (or alternatively just straight up getting the correct amount of gold from the secret chest in Deep Forest then putting it in the box), and Sparky is an exclusive to people who've converted their saves from v0.1, which should make a floating island in the middle of the map that you can enter.
where is the hidden passage and the secret chest

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Damn, I was just naively thought he's just gonna focus on developing the game in his free time till its release without giving out a sneak-peak and just literally not maintaining his Patreon page.

...I guest that's it, not much to do as a Penniless Degenerate from here on out, just gonna hope for the best for his future. But I hope we still can get the revisited demo.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes