maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Hmmm, pretty sure i've seen those events but i was asking about the quest you mentioned in the changelog. I've attached my save, have i missed anything or am i up to date?
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I've checked the save that you attached. Seems like you're up to date with the story. The easiest way to check this is to open the Gallery screen and see if there's anything missing. As everything is unlocked for you it means that you have seen all the events that are currently in the game.
Btw, the new events in this update that I have mentioned were the "Bandits" from the Main story, the "Lisa's reward" from Lisa and the 3 new Frea events under Frea's gallery section.

The quest that I mentioned (the new one) is used to trigger the "Bandits" event. Basically, after you finish that event the next time you work at the tavern the event starts. The condition to complete the quest is to have at least 30 strength, if you have loaded a previous save then you probably already had that much, so the quest became complete as you started the new update. Therefore you just had to work at the tavern and the event started.

Reactions: Bingoogus

maniwa

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I go work at the tavern already but still cannot start that event...affection point with mia already level 3 max
That sounds weird, it should be working. Could you attach your save file, so I can test it?

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Warning for anyone about to make the same mistake as me, thinking he is about to play as badass royalty. The main character is a naive and easily fooled child, not some great warrior prince. He is not stoic, he does not possess a quick wit, he is not someone you desire to be. The game is not bad, it is in fact quite good, this is not critique, but do not expect some strong protagonist. He has been lied to twice during the prologue, and he belived both lies, for he is but a child. If you want to play someone, for the lack of a better word, badass, you will be extremely irritated, just as I was.
Just a friendly heads up for people prefering power fantasies. This is not one.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes