2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys, I'm sorry for asking this but after meeting Megumi for the first time and accepting to go on a date with her in the evening at the park. However, I'm unable to advance the time to the evening and I'm stuck. Can anyone provide some assistance with this issue? I apologize for the inconvenience."

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Hi Sylas, Will have a look in the new Vers of the game and get back to you. Just send me a PM so I remember as well. Nice Livia stunningly BIG update. Cant wait to see it.
Mystic, did you delete the old game as they said that it is not compatable have to start from the beginning with this update

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfMagicSchool-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So..."Tales Of Magic School"..is that a school where they tell tales of magic, or is it someone telling tales of a magic school?
Doesn't really matter. Just asking to ask. Cuz..you know...English is fun like that. haha

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
To get the game's DLCs, you can visit the main subscription site , which is on the profile. Yes, I need to ask to add the incest tag, thank you.

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Good visual novel game, I think it has a good story related to the anime. I don't like NTR either, but it's a necessary development for a story. The person or user must understand that. My advice is that you do what you like, there will always be people who disagree and others who do.

I'm not telling you not to listen to criticism, but those that are not constructive are just hatred towards a genre or style, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
To get the game's DLCs, you can visit the main subscription site , which is on the profile. Yes, I need to ask to add the incest tag, thank you.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear on my question; do I need to get the $5 membership or $10 membership or higher to get the dlc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales of Magic School [v0.1.2] [Livia_isButterfly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
1. Having to start from the beginning again with every update sucks, tried to load my save from v0.1.0 and it gives me crap about "this save was changed on another pc blah, blah", NO, it wasn't and NO I didn't even edit it on THIS pc.

2. Restarting from the beginning is bugged to hell and back, only allowing progression to the first morning, talk to Vivian and boom can't progress as there is nothing to do in any room and clicking on the map just says "you can't leave now".

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the games future.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Good visual novel game, I think it has a good story related to the anime. I don't like NTR either, but it's a necessary development for a story. The person or user must understand that. My advice is that you do what you like, there will always be people who disagree and others who do.

I'm not telling you not to listen to criticism, but those that are not constructive are just hatred towards a genre or style, etc.
Thank you, I really appreciate your comment. I confess that in the beginning I made a lot of mistakes by trying to please everyone, but now the game is much more solid despite everything.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
1. Having to start from the beginning again with every update sucks, tried to load my save from v0.1.0 and it gives me crap about "this save was changed on another pc blah, blah", NO, it wasn't and NO I didn't even edit it on THIS pc.

2. Restarting from the beginning is bugged to hell and back, only allowing progression to the first morning, talk to Vivian and boom can't progress as there is nothing to do in any room and clicking on the map just says "you can't leave now".

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the games future.
I agree, having to start a new story every time is frustrating, imagine for a developer how many times they restart to test each dialogue and scene. I hate it myself, which is why I separated the game from its subscriptions to streamline some processes I was having trouble with and made this version a base game in which future versions will work with old saves.

PS: The errors mentioned may be related to the backup created in the appdata folder.

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
Guys, I'm sorry for asking this but after meeting Megumi for the first time and accepting to go on a date with her in the evening at the park. However, I'm unable to advance the time to the evening and I'm stuck. Can anyone provide some assistance with this issue? I apologize for the inconvenience."
In the evening of day two, if you choose to watch TV instead of going to the park for the date, it will bug out your next day, as in you can't do anything in the afternoon (even the TV says that you can't watch it for some reason). If it is wednesday afternoon for you, then you did what I described above and missed the date on tuesday evening (it happened to me, had to reboot because of it)

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
In the evening of day two, if you choose to watch TV instead of going to the park for the date, it will bug out your next day, as in you can't do anything in the afternoon (even the TV says that you can't watch it for some reason). If it is wednesday afternoon for you, then you did what I described above and missed the date on tuesday evening (it happened to me, had to reboot because of it)
That error has already been fixed in the current version.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes