Release Date: 2017-12-30
Developer: Mekujira -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English MTL
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

65698353_d_122681jp-001.jpg 65698354_d_122681jp-002.jpg 65698355_d_122681jp-003.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
im not a fan of NTR but if its approved and missing on here ill upload it
And no,NTR is not avoidable,you can skip the visual content if you choose the right answer but it happens anyway,you just dont know it^^

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do we have NTR games every day on the F95 or is it just my impression? Sometimes it feels... NTRZone...
The more, the better! Although I don't like this kind of ntr...

Reactions: Gudil

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
The majority of them are MTL Japanese NTR games, of which many have the boyfriend asking his girlfriend to fuck other guys, which is more so sharing(netorase) than the typically hated on F95 Netorare. So even though both have the NTR-tag, it's often not what people that prefer Netorare are looking for.

The machine translation(MTL) often makes these games hard to follow as well, so it's not like NTR-lovers can rejoice that a new game gets dropped every single day.

NTR games on F95:
Total:
Completed: 335
Abandoned: 181
On Hold: 15

There's about 10 pages(30 games per page) that have ratings below 3.5, so out of 752 games a total of 481 games are either bad/mediocre or abandoned. Then out of the remaining 271 games there's an unknown number of games that are Netorase instead of Netorare, I'm going to do a wild guess that it's somewhere around 50-ish.

Then there's also personal preference for art-style, looks of the characters, story set-up etc etc., so in the end for that person liking NTR there's not a lot of choice that actually would be an enjoyable experience. You could say the same for other genres, but it's a lot easier to find enjoyable games for the vanilla experience.
Regular NTR fan here. Despite the sheer number of it, finding a good NTR game with decent translation is really rare. Luckily I have other main fetish, but it's still sad to see some of those that could get a translation, just to be butchered by MTL :cry:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Last uploaded game by this dev was pretty bad, but I guess I'll bite again. Hope there are no quizzes here.