• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Pretty sure if reipatcher is failing you, there is a version of this on Kirikiri2 that Mtool will get done in EN. I'd have to doublecheck that but I'm almost certain Ive played several of the past Mekujira titles on kk2 engine, and ended up translating them with sugoi via Mtool.

, and at the very least were. I believe was as well.

Nov 17, 2021
for those who are curious to try this game and don't mind NTR , this game is really good.. each of the stories are crazy long, and I'm amazed the dev was able to fit in all those in just a mere 500 mb sized app (must be a skilled developer) .. the only issue is that the translation in the game is horrible, but if you can endure it, then you're good

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
for those who are curious to try this game and don't mind NTR , this game is really good.. each of the stories are crazy long, and I'm amazed the dev was fit in all those in just a mere 500 mb sized app (must be a skilled developer) .. the only issue is that the translation in the game is horrible, but if you can endure it, then you're good
What if you use translation software like textractor with DeepL will it be better?

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Regular NTR fan here. Despite the sheer number of it, finding a good NTR game with decent translation is really rare. Luckily I have other main fetish, but it's still sad to see some of those that could get a translation, just to be butchered by MTL :cry:
You can thanks everyone putting MTL on this site, thanks to those japanese devs think they never have to make any effort toward us. I even saw an "official mtl" from a japanese dev. It even discourage actual translator to do some fan work.

We should have a only single thread under "foreign game" section to let people use mtl tools themself and tell them how to do it and never accept these lazy attempt by member desirous to be important without any effort.

Mtl is the cancer that is killing japanese game on f95. And not just only NTR.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
You can thanks everyone putting MTL on this site, thanks to those japanese devs think they never have to make any effort toward us. I even saw an "official mtl" from a japanese dev. It even discourage actual translator to do some fan work.

We should have a only single thread under "foreign game" section to let people use mtl tools themself and tell them how to do it and never accept these lazy attempt by member desirous to be important without any effort.

Mtl is the cancer that is killing japanese game on f95. And not just only NTR.
As much as I'd like to agree with you, the reality is the vast majority of us are pirates and we wouldn't have paid for a genuine translation in the first place.
What I find particularly bothersome is how some translators get butthurt about people releasing a MTL for a game they were in the process of translating properly. Just because someone released a shit product doesn't mean you can't improve upon it, imagine if the entirety of the human race behaved like that, it's laughable.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
As much as I'd like to agree with you, the reality is the vast majority of us are pirates and we wouldn't have paid for a genuine translation in the first place.
What I find particularly bothersome is how some translators get butthurt about people releasing a MTL for a game they were in the process of translating properly. Just because someone released a shit product doesn't mean you can't improve upon it, imagine if the entirety of the human race behaved like that, it's laughable.
Maybe it's because of the fact that you bother to put much effort into it and people who made the original mtl thread receive all the credit because they bothered enough to put your translation into their threads. I don't think that translators like to give importance to people who put no effort contrary to them.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe it's because of the fact that you bother to put much effort into it and people who made the original mtl thread receive all the credit because they bothered enough to put your translation into their threads. I don't think that translators like to give importance to people who put no effort contrary to them.
Which just screams inflated ego, if you actually release the proper translation then you will inevitably receive recognition, the MTL only exists because:
1) No-one has currently released a translation for the game
2) No-one has announced they're in the process of translating the game

MTL only exists because of a lack of translators, as far as I'm concerned they're perpetuating the issue by behaving like that.
I cannot get my head around their thought process, it's not feasible for every game to be translated properly, so we are forced to accept machine translations until someone is gracious enough to provide anything better, if their ego comes between that then they're in it for the wrong reason.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
People who put a lot of effort translating a game should receive almost no recognition for their work? That's what you are suggesting?

I m begining to understand the situation here.
How on earth did you derive that from what I said lol?
I'll simplify it:
Genuine translations will get recognition, it's a guarantee because no-one wants MTL, we accept MTL because it's all we have.
I'm saying that some proper manual translators are too egotistical, they think if they don't get recognition it's not worth doing/releasing, which is making the problem of MTL worse.
1663412474759.png
I won't keep talking about this purely because it's pretty off-topic, and I don't know how I could express my opinion any clearer lol

Reactions: Mystermask

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Does the game really have doubled texts? It's kinda annoying tbh.

Only checked the second story and it surely got a lot of text until first h-scene and the scenes are just like repeating lel. just a few choices here and there and is basically a kinetic novel lel. Would probably edit this later if I ever play the game again. For now it's in my dumped list of h-games.

Last edited: