Redimus1

Sep 17, 2018
This seems to be bothering quite a lot of people. If you notice the clocks in the house the smaller hand on each has an arrow pointing the direction in which you've to move. The other one the number of steps. So for 9.05 and 6.05 it should be from the purple plant: 5 steps to the left and 5 steps down. There you'll get the necklace.
I'm not sure how I was supposed to know this without reading this thread but even after reading your post I still can't find it.

jiggymabob

Nov 19, 2017
I'm not sure how I was supposed to know this without reading this thread but even after reading your post I still can't find it.
Even with knowing beforehand, you still have to interact with both clocks first to be able to find the necklace. (Mine didn't trigger before i had touched both clocks again, worked fine after.)

Redimus1

Sep 17, 2018
Even with knowing beforehand, you still have to interact with both clocks first to be able to find the necklace. (Mine didn't trigger before i had touched both clocks again, worked fine after.)
Yeah... Still not working. I tried standing directly on the purple plant and walking five tiles to the left then five tiles down, I then hit interact. (Z by default, I think?) Nothing happens. Can't walk five tiles down first, I hit the building. Apparently walking all over the place spamming interact also doesn't work.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah... Still not working. I tried standing directly on the purple plant and walking five tiles to the left then five tiles down, I then hit interact. (Z by default, I think?) Nothing happens. Can't walk five tiles down first, I hit the building. Apparently walking all over the place spamming interact also doesn't work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 12, 2019
I've noticed a bug in the game that if u get to the point of attempting to build the stables (where when you save at that point), talk to the guy that build all the buildings in the town. He gives you the list of resources for the tavern, even pop the yes and no question for whether to rebuild the tavern. (that's including getting all the girls you can get at this point to their buildings)

here's my save file

Last edited:

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
I play this game using joiplay, in the city there is no problem but when i go out of town the world map doesn't show up or it's not legible there are only white circles for places and and there is only a white screen, if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know

Thatonefreak01

Sep 17, 2021
Does anybody here knows how to progress with the changeling girl? i'm too deep into the game to return the save and I can't remeber the dialog, all she says is that I'm get material for her and she only accepts "special cloting" as gifts.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Does anybody here knows how to progress with the changeling girl? i'm too deep into the game to return the save and I can't remeber the dialog, all she says is that I'm get material for her and she only accepts "special cloting" as gifts.
Go to the spider girl you meet in the cave during Queenie's quest you'll be able to buy the outfit there, it may not show up at first but closing the shop and opening it again works.

Reactions: Thatonefreak01

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
I take it nobody is willing to tease us a few of the mysterios cheater codes? (i'd just like a money one tbh)

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. It's been long since I've showed my face over here lol. I'm not gonna make an extensive text that nobody wants to read so here are the heads up of everything:

1. New game version finally released after 3 long months. Don't expect it to be bigger than the last ones, the time it took was for other reasons I'll comment on next.
2. The release took so long due to ApplePie's health being compromised because of all the daily stress she suffered. The game was the last she could take so we needed some time off to get things in order. Luckily she's recovering and ready to deliver some new awesome art and animations for the game.
3. As a bonus, a topic we discussed on discord (which is just starting to get a bit active): What everyone wanted to know. Will there really be any Rape/NTR/Unwanted sex scenes for your girls in the game? NO there won't in this game version. We will work on a "darker" DLC content about all of that ONLY AFTER the game is completed. As bonus content with quests, scenes and some stuff for those who enjoy this kind of stuff. It will be like the same game, but different, you get me right?
Another topic ppl wanted to know. Will the girls get pregnant at any point? YES the MC will be able to impregnate the girls in one of the future major updates.

That's all for now. As always if you guys encounter any bug or exploit please feel free to drop it here as I'll read the forum daily.
Ty as always.

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Just reuploaded everything again due to some player starting point issues. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes