mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone knows a money cheatcode for this game?
The sheer amount of grind in it is frankly unplayable. while not the worst grind I have seen, it is high up there

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Anyone knows a money cheatcode for this game?
The sheer amount of grind in it is frankly unplayable. while not the worst grind I have seen, it is high up there
I've recieved a lot of comments like this and truth be told the QTE farming events seemed like fun at first but after the first 10 you just wanna skip them. So I'll work on making only one event per node and give more resources if you succeed and less if you miss. Expanding the inventory from the custom RPGM stacks too would be good. Sorry for the trouble and all the feedback really helps us improve the game. Ty!

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Got an invitation but can't enter U.F.C :unsure:
U.F.C coming next update! Sorry for putting stuff you cannot yet do! As I said before (I think I did) sometimes I put stuff there to remember on what to work next. It's a dumb way of doing things but the one that helps me the most. Sorry!

Reactions: Puniasterus

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
U.F.C coming next update! Sorry for putting stuff you cannot yet do! As I said before (I think I did) sometimes I put stuff there to remember on what to work next. It's a dumb way of doing things but the one that helps me the most. Sorry!
Ah, I see, np

Here a /n1

1643866139355.png

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
So did they fix the Nun and Bunny girl quest with the vial? because if they did, from a loaded game its not working, im still with an empty vial i bought and no water can be obtained, so my Nun is forever waiting for me to get that pure water.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
So did they fix the Nun and Bunny girl quest with the vial? because if they did, from a loaded game its not working, im still with an empty vial i bought and no water can be obtained, so my Nun is forever waiting for me to get that pure water.
If you'd like you can send me your save file and i'll fix it in the meantime

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes