TDX

Dec 7, 2017
I cant with the queenie puzzle iam so confused
Ok i'm going to take a crack at making a walkthrough if it's awful just let me know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
Ok i'm going to take a crack at making a walkthrough if it's awful just let me know
Added it to my list at the bottom for others to see.
pretty sure I got everything
Added it to my list at the bottom for others to see.

** Note 4 : Last Update : 06 FEB 2022 : Added a section for Save Files people give out and a section for other people's walkthroughs. I haven't checked in on this game in a minute so I'll replay it to see what's new. Anyone have any updates on bugs and things let me know.;)

Walkthrough / Guide

Reactions: DMorphling

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
** Note 4 : Last Update : 06 FEB 2022 : Added a section for Save Files people give out and a section for other people's walkthroughs. I haven't checked in on this game in a minute so I'll replay it to see what's new. Anyone have any updates on bugs and things let me know.;)
Great work! I was planning on making an offline guide with more pictures, did you have any plans to do that yourself?

Reactions: DMorphling

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
Great work! I was planning on making an offline guide with more pictures, did you have any plans to do that yourself?
I do have some plans to do a whole offline guide. I put it on a that you can also download if one wishes to. Any bit helps so if you want to do a guide, don't let me stop you. I will definitely link yours as well regardless! ;)

Reactions: TDX

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
For the quest "Ancient Knowledge" for Fiona what do you need to unlock the right book in the library I clicked on the shiny books and bought every books available ?

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
you need to chop it. To chop it you need to buy an axe. The guy who sells the axe also sells materials you need. He also sells other tools you need. To find him, speak to any guard in the city and he will transport you there (he mentions what each area holds, so go for construction area in this case). For starters, to get gold you need to do a mission (you can find in chests too but it's not much). The rat mission you can repeat to begin with. Wood is chopped in the mountains, the swamp and the forest (obviously). It's the little trees you can chop, they stand out.
but the wood isnt marked like the rest of the items you can collect? because they arent highlighted to me :(

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
For the quest "Ancient Knowledge" for Fiona what do you need to unlock the right book in the library I clicked on the shiny books and bought every books available ?
The book is in the mages tower on the south side of the map, the books in the library just have hints for some puzzles

BusyGlasses

Aug 8, 2019
Basement Frenzy IS very frustrating

Edit: Most satisfying text ive read so far in the game

Last edited:

Forossa

Jan 20, 2018
Love the game, even tho there are some game design choices that I personally think should be reworked on:
- the quests with the girls are good, aside the one in the library, which is a bit annoying, the books with the answers should be at the start of the dungeon, not in the main city, going back and forth if you don't remember something feels like a waste of time
- the quest with the clocks is a bit confusing, maybe putting different minutes could solve the problem, giving them more importance when you look at the clock
- the main city looks really good but it's a bit unpractical when you consider gameplay, it's really big and, sometimes, a bit confusing to navigate, "asking directions" feels more of a necessity than a way to speed things up. I feel like it's a shame because the city looks beautiful, but all the effort to make it so seems wasted because you just end up teleporting around. Perhaps dividing the main map in 4 different instances could help, like you guys did for the farmland and the suburbs. Or you could even reduce the size of the current one (maybe remove a lot of the excessive buildings) and make a second town
- the scene gallery should show you how many scenes you miss/are currently implemented, you should remove the excessive signs. If a girl currently has 3 playable CGI just put 3 signs, if a girl has 0 you put none and so on. Also, it could be nice if the interaction with the girls say where to find them (or at least give a tip)
- the mysterious cheater behind a paywall is partially kinda useless since you can easily use an online save editor
- the monsters are generally too tough and the rewards aren't worth it, even at lv 10 and with the best equipment. TP resets at the end of a fight, making skills basically useless in the current game
- the sperm is comically too much. When you play a sex scene everything is fine, the animation and the text are super good, then the MC reaches the climax and everything become comical instead of sexy
Other things:
- in the future the girls you invite in your town could sell you stuff, maybe at a better price, or/and give you the possibility to craft (potions using monster drops, equipment, etc.). Maybe you could even implement a upgrade system: if you upgrade the building you get better prices/more stock/better items/new craftable items/etc
- the MC raping someone should be implemented only with antagonists as a sort of punishment
- in the future could be nice to add more girls with normal/small chest size

Sorry for the bad english and sorry if I sound rude, it's not my intention, as I said, I'm really enjoying the game and I'm not really good at english

Yoi1

Jul 31, 2021
with who I can use the colosseum and mecha costume?
& the underground UFC is available?

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I really like the game, a ideia of world building its something i miss in other games, my suggestion is to be able to buy maps in some places like exploration areas

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes