Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
How do use the chant for the mage tower did all the books in the library including Cosmology and the Planes

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
How can i start the quest Basement Frenzy? I accept it on the guild and speak with daisy but nothing happen How i enter in the basement of the Inn? Thanks

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
How can i start the quest Basement Frenzy? I accept it on the guild and speak with daisy but nothing happen How i enter in the basement of the Inn? Thanks
Try skipping to the next day and see if that works

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
I cant complete Jess mini game with the holes, is phisically imposible 30 in 1 minute and half. There are any cheat or something to help?

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
I cant complete Jess mini game with the holes, is phisically imposible 30 in 1 minute and half. There are any cheat or something to help?
Just wondering do you have always dash on? Using the mouse if you’re on pc is usually easier too

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Just wondering do you have always dash on? Using the mouse if you’re on pc is usually easier too
Yes i have dash active and using mouse, but i cant. I have a vision problem and cant follow to kill them :(

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Yes i have dash active and using mouse, but i cant. I have a vision problem and cant follow to kill them :(
I see, Sadly cheat codes are for patrons only but you might be able to skip it with save editors

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Im sorry but if someone could help me i will be extremally gratefull. This is my save file, if someone could complete this minigame for me and then return the file i will be very happy. Im really sorry for all the troubles :(

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes