TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Im sorry but if someone could help me i will be extremally gratefull. This is my save file, if someone could complete this minigame for me and then return the file i will be very happy. Im really sorry for all the troubles :(
If you can just wait a short while i can get you sorted. Unless somebody else steps up to help out

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, thanks for all the help im happy with this community :) I also have a question, someone know who is nimue and where i cand find her? Thanks for the help

SuperiorSaiyanFox

Mar 19, 2022
View attachment 1379317

Overview:
Tales of Symmeria is an adult RPG and Management game full of quests, minigames, puzzles and more! Be the protagonist of your own epic tale!
You've died yet you don't remember how... But you're given a second chance. You arrive at the ruins of Gloomvale, a village under a strange curse with no access to the rest of the world. Be it's saviour and become it's Landlord. Restore your village and recruit female characters to build your harem. Get to know them and give them gifts to earn their affection. But be wary, you're not the only one that desire them... It's up to you wether to protect them or let them fall into disgrace! Unlock fully animated and hand-drawn scenes for all your characters. Grow from zero to hero, conquer the world of Symmeria and discover it's secrets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-31
Release Date: 2022-01-31
Developer: Ecchi Tales Club - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Web: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379401 View attachment 1379402 View attachment 1379386 View attachment 1379404 View attachment 1379406 View attachment 1379405
you need to chop it. To chop it you need to buy an axe. The guy who sells the axe also sells materials you need. He also sells other tools you need. To find him, speak to any guard in the city and he will transport you there (he mentions what each area holds, so go for construction area in this case). For starters, to get gold you need to do a mission (you can find in chests too but it's not much). The rat mission you can repeat to begin with. Wood is chopped in the mountains, the swamp and the forest (obviously). It's the little trees you can chop, they stand out.
How did you get all those Coins?

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Ok! how many of you haven't talked to the guard? he can tele you where you want within the city! Untitled.jpg

oldscarecrow

Jul 2, 2020
Maybe Its just me but I hate the order of teleporting options i would prefer it to be NW, NE, SW, SE, and then the rest. A bit of a nitpick but i don't know the order NW, SW, NE, SE, kinda confuses me, also maybe there are some parts of the teleporting menu that lack a go back option in case you misclick/mis-select(Central SE). also sorry if its hard to understand English isn't my first language.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes